Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 04:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he did more then once, thats where the meme kluwen paying rent came from.
Sorry you didn't ger warder loot. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2020, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a weak punishment really.

What is a 2 boxing punishment?

Furoar either 2 boxed or he never acted alone.

No one is coming forward at the moment. AG will never speak up and bite the hand that feeds them pixels.

What is the punishment for intentionally training a raid party?

Then lying about the facts and only get 2-4 weeks. Seems like lying and wasting volunteers time doesn't really matter.

Oh how the p99 meta keeps changing in this weird and wonderful 2020.

Has there ever been a raid ban lifted because a holiday weekend is due?

I remember 3 guilds get raid banned for certain individuals over a period of time using software to see if ST golems had weapons.

Not every player in those said guilds knew it was happening, but all got painted with the same brush and suspended.
The GMs are biased. I guarantee this guy donates.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:35 PM
Kobold

lol Kabull ...the same Kabull who raged over the 2 FoN's AG got when we helped kill tunare? then got booted from Riot for bein toxic to his own guild members? then had to quit to revaluate his life
Old 11-26-2020, 05:44 PM
Large Rat

Riot = Toxic on a high horse.
AG = Most tolerable toxic.
Freedom = Most skilled toxic.
Is this about right?
Old 11-26-2020, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figgus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you get banned for RMT?
He got banned for RMT less than 72 hours after being caught lying about his tracking DKP -- and screaming at me (the dkp officer at the time) that his "reputation was beyond reproach". The mob he got caught lying about was a mob that I was personally actively tracking.

Still one of the funniest running memes amongst us that moved on but still play together.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah Menden it wasn't me.
They'll never catch me!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned till Jan 1st 2021.
Gottem
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it REALLY a ban / suspension if he can log on other accounts than the ones he regularly uses, Even if they're bots for their guild which will probably do a lot of harm to them? If he can just log in someone elses account while they log into another, it's sidestepping any real repercussions.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:19 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He got banned for RMT less than 72 hours after being caught lying about his tracking DKP -- and screaming at me (the dkp officer at the time) that his "reputation was beyond reproach". The mob he got caught lying about was a mob that I was personally actively tracking.

Still one of the funniest running memes amongst us that moved on but still play together.
Huh lol, this must be the infamous Sedyt.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blah blah
Seek help.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:40 PM
Banned

Freedom needs to update their recruiting message in /shout:

"Join <Freedom> Today, our guild leader gets away with shit no one else ever will be able to get away with!"

Forget all that "best of the best" crap, this will bring the masses in for sure and it's honest, at least.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Or Riot can update theirs to say "Join the Riot today! We only get kills when uncontested and get smoked any other time or just wipe to everything with 100 people!"

Yikes