Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-20-2022, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like it might be another slow day at the office.

So what are we gonna argue about today?
Old 04-20-2022, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

This is getting embarrassing for all of us.
Old 04-27-2022, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You may be 100% correct that waking Sleeper has always been about giving the finger to other guilds. But if that is the case, why did you play on P99? You knew you were going to be given the finger yet again. It isn't like this was a surprise. You agreed to this by logging in to P99.
Bruh, bc its 100% pointless to wake him rofl
Old 04-27-2022, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You may be 100% correct that waking Sleeper has always been about giving the finger to other guilds. But if that is the case, why did you play on P99? You knew you were going to be given the finger yet again. It isn't like this was a surprise. You agreed to this by logging in to P99.
Literally absolutely nothing is gained by it.. like nothing.. whats the point of waking him and take away content thats already limited on the server. Makes no difference to me i didnt come here for warders, its just a pointless thing to do.
Old 04-27-2022, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Essence lens quest isn't till after sleeper is woke right? I love my earring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Essence lens quest isn't till after sleeper is woke right? I love my earring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you are unable to do the Essence Lens quest until Sleeper is awoken. If Sleeper remained Sleeping until the server shut down, you would never be able to do the Essence Lens quest.
Old 04-27-2022, 03:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
int casters rejoice!