Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 09:04 AM
Banned

Two billion buckaroos to Jared.

Remember a few weeks ago when conservatives were mad because Biden shook hands with MBS? They are pretty silent on that subject now.

Not that they care about their hypocrisy, only people center and leftward care about hypocrisy, but it also blows the whole Hunter Biden nonsense out of the water

Maybe, just maybe, there's a systemic problem in government [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2022, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

If he really had classified nuclear weapon documents then he's a fucking idiot.

But searching for and finding are two different things. Is it confirmed they found them? Or did they just have reason to believe maybe he had them there?
Old 08-12-2022, 09:14 AM
Banned

They're gonna have to unearth Ivana to confirm

Can't believe the creativity of the writers of the latest season of America, this is top shelf political drama
Old 08-12-2022, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he really had classified nuclear weapon documents then he's a fucking idiot.

But searching for and finding are two different things. Is it confirmed they found them? Or did they just have reason to believe maybe he had them there?
We’ll see. I honestly hope he didn’t have them. I’d prefer to believe that it was just classified things of no major importance. If he really has/had nuclear documents it’s pretty upsetting.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’ll see. I honestly hope he didn’t have them. I’d prefer to believe that it was just classified things of no major importance. If he really has/had nuclear documents it’s pretty upsetting.
I've read so far that it's for a violation of some law requiring the preservation of documents. It may be a fairly innocent, fairly harmless violation if it's just random documents he should have turned over to the archives.

We don't know yet.

I don't see how something like that would require an FBI raid though so I'm skeptical it's as innocent as a violation of that law.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read so far that it's for a violation of some law requiring the preservation of documents. It may be a fairly innocent, fairly harmless violation if it's just random documents he should have turned over to the archives.

We don't know yet.

I don't see how something like that would require an FBI raid though so I'm skeptical it's as innocent as a violation of that law.
Well from what I’ve read it was a series of events that lead to the warrant.

He took a bunch of documents with him to lago he wasn’t supposed to have.

Issued subpoena and cooperated with it

FBI takes 15 boxes

FBI issued another subpoena for additional documents they learned he had (nuclear)

Government official visits lago, meets with trump and his team personally where they say they’ll give back the documents

He ducks them and strings them along on a maybe I’ll give back maybe I won’t type thing

Search warrant approved issued and carried out.

This all took place from January to August
Those are the events as I understand them
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 08-12-2022 at 09:27 AM..
Old 08-12-2022, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Interesting to me is what people are perceiving to be the contents of classified nuclear documents. I keep reading statements like oh they were probably nuclear codes that aren't even active anymore etc etc

Is it so hard to understand that they also could have had something to do with the US nuclear strategy based on our enemies actions? It could have been as devastating to our national security as that, like our full-on plan if China were to invade taiwan, if Russia were to launch a nuclear attack etc
Old 08-12-2022, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

If you think this was legitimate you're an orc pawn. 100% political theatre.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I dont fully understand the whole situation but i love the memes about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2022, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think this was legitimate you're an orc pawn. 100% political theatre.
Today I learned that the entire DOJ and FBI and about 65% of government employees, as well as about 100 million Americans, are orc pawns

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah you're not exactly a great knower of stuff, buddy. Sorry that reality isn't going your way, though.
Closed Thread