Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No- because they are (supposedly) nuclear documents. The Department of Energy is the only office that has the power to declassify nuclear documents.
/glowers at you dubiously.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/glowers at you dubiously.
It's true look it up
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

As someone who believes in aliens, I just want to be like, when you hear that someone seen an alien (found nuke docs) dont get like, super excited until you've seen the alien (nuke docs)
Old 08-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Default ok I looked it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's true look it up
The Department is headed by the Secretary of Energy, who reports directly to the president of the United States
Old 08-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Department is headed by the Secretary of Energy, who reports directly to the president of the United States
I don't see your point. The policy is still in place. The Atomic Energy Act. Everyone covering the story claims the documents are still listed as classified, so...
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 08-12-2022 at 11:04 AM..
Old 08-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who believes in aliens, I just want to be like, when you hear that someone seen an alien (found nuke docs) dont get like, super excited until you've seen the alien (nuke docs)
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of awiens so I don't get excited when someone says they've seen or been contacted by awiens.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Default orc pawn

Quote:
I don't see your point. The policy is still in place.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha okay I get what you're saying. If he declassified them fair enough, but nobody is reporting that these documents have been de-classified. Quite the opposite. Which is concerning because he just had a golf tournament backed by the Saudis on his estate.

In 2016 he was very clear and concise that the Saudi's were very involved in 9/11.

Then at his golf tournament, completely does an about-face and says he has no idea who did 9/11.

I just don't understand why this man is idolized to this degree. There are so many people with less baggage in the GOP that would possibly be a great presidential candidate. It's sad what's going on here in America.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha okay I get what you're saying. If he declassified them fair enough, but nobody is reporting that these documents have been de-classified. Quite the opposite. Which is concerning because he just had a golf tournament backed by the Saudis on his estate.

In 2016 he was very clear and concise that the Saudi's were very involved in 9/11.

Then at his golf tournament, completely does an about-face and says he has no idea who did 9/11.

I just don't understand why this man is idolized to this degree. There are so many people with less baggage in the GOP that would possibly be a great presidential candidate. It's sad what's going on here in America.
It's just a cantrip, I don't care for the orange cheetoh man myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2022, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's just a cantrip, I don't care for the orange cheetoh man myself. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me either. I don’t want it to be true though. I honestly hope it’s all just conjecture because that is a security risk for all Americans.
Closed Thread