Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified," Trump said. "How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!"

Asked whether Trump's statement appeared to confirm that nuclear documents were uncovered in the Mar-a-Lago raid, a former Justice Department official replied, "Sounds like it."

obama whataboutisms... looking kinda desperate
It’s also incorrect. I am not an Obama fan at all but this is just a stupid allegation. Obama took documents from the White House (none of which deal with classified nuclear information), but which are held at a federal facility by the National Archives until his presidential library is ready to store them.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he really had classified nuclear weapon documents then he's a fucking idiot.

But searching for and finding are two different things. Is it confirmed they found them? Or did they just have reason to believe maybe he had them there?
The FBI literally requested that he give them to them and he refused. Hence why they had to go an get a subpoena. He’s literally on record refusing to give them the documents they asked for and basically spinning his wheels being like eh maybe I might give them to you eventually.

You think if the FBI says “give us these documents” and you go “I won’t give them to you right now. Maybe if you’re lucky I will give them to you sometime” that means you don’t have the documents? If you didn’t have them you would just say that. Cut the bs lol
Old 08-12-2022, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

I really wish he didn’t do this. Our country’s secrets were in the hands of this man who just recently hosted a Saudi backed golf tournament with those same documents on the property. And he still has defenders, is riling up vulnerable people with baseless accusations, and has not condemned violence even once that I can recall.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2022, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Crickets from his supporters here.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 05:53 PM
Banned

On one hand it's Friday night, maybe they're out living their lives.

On the other I suspect they're glued to the teevee or youtube box while the "talking points" coalesce in the right wing media circles.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On one hand it's Friday night, maybe they're out living their lives.

On the other I suspect they're glued to the teevee or youtube box while the "talking points" coalesce in the right wing media circles.
They can only get the ex-sovereign because the new sovereign says they can.

Old 08-12-2022, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crickets from his supporters here.
well they need to wait for the new spin/talking points to emerge first

the right has collectively evolved into one giant karen, all they do is complain and want to speak to the management instead of promoting actual ideas or policy. it's just culture war distraction bullshit, aka anti-woke anti-trans "groomer" nonsense. there is literally no platform that they run on other than obstruction and outrage.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the right has collectively evolved into one giant karen, all they do is complain and want to speak to the management instead of promoting actual ideas or policy. it's just culture war distraction bullshit, aka anti-woke anti-trans "groomer" nonsense. there is literally no platform that they run on other than obstruction and outrage.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

idk that all sounds like standing athwart history yelling stop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread