Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha relax man, I was being serious. That’s the least of America’s worry right now anyway. And if that’s literally the only issue keeping you from abandoning today’s GOP, (it’s such a small percentage of Americans who are trans), you are falling for culture war bullshit.
Yeah I’d agree with that. It’s certainly an issue that I think should be addressed but unfortunately we’re in the middle of dealing with a bit of a crisis in terms of people who like to claim fraud, hoax, etc etc with zero evidence and think it’s fine to try to stop free and fair elections from being certified by storming government buildings. Think we need to resolve that first and then we can turn our attention to other problems
Old 08-12-2022, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I’d agree with that. It’s certainly an issue that I think should be addressed but unfortunately we’re in the middle of dealing with a bit of a crisis in terms of people who like to claim fraud, hoax, etc etc with zero evidence and think it’s fine to try to stop free and fair elections from being certified by storming government buildings. Think we need to resolve that first and then we can turn our attention to other problems
Absolutely agree
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I hear there's a children's hospital in boston offering "gender affirming" hysterectomies for young girls!

What the fuck is wrong with these lunatics? Seriously. Like, that is soooooo much more fucked up than literally anything anyone on the right is proposing, it's not even remotely close. How can anyone still support this shit? I might become a democrat again if there was even a single prominent dem willing to oppose this barbaric insanity, but if the only people opposing it are on the right sorry guys I'm going with them. Dear lord.
Nuclear weapons and this is the shit you're going on about
Old 08-12-2022, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

This is all political theater.

Nothing matters in the world but political entertainment. If a president did halfway decent job at being president trump would be forgotten about, but instead of rising above, we just dive as deep into the dark abyss as we can.

It'd be sad if I didnt want revelations to happen.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:06 PM
Fire Giant

lol, government can't keep track of highly classified documents, needs to hire 87'000 more IRS agents to keep track of your money.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-12-2022, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, government can't keep track of highly classified documents, needs to hire 87'000 more IRS agents to keep track of your money.
I think the point of this situation is that the government DOES keep track of classified documents and if you take them it’s going to tell you to give them back. And if you refuse it’s going to come get them.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely need a better system to watch people’s money

But cheating on taxes should be automatic death penalty
Old 08-12-2022, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the point of this situation is that the government DOES keep track of classified documents and if you take them it’s going to tell you to give them back. And if you refuse it’s going to come get them.
they totally could have grabbed them a couple of months ago when the agents were at the house.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-12-2022, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Is the election free and fair if half the nation fervently objects to the rules of the election?

What is the first violation of the social contract here?
Old 08-12-2022, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

The “rules aren’t fair after I’ve lost” is a really compelling argument

Don’t raise kids buddy, they’d walk all over you
Closed Thread