Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2022, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the next phase of Operation: Get Orange Man underway, I'm putting all my chips on the table

Here is the bet:

If Trump gets indicted and The Orange King gets put in leg irons and an orange jump suit I will cease to post in Off Topic the day he is tossed in jail

If this turns out to yet another Nothingburger (like The Mueller Investigation) all of you infected with TDS will cease posting in Off Topic

Let It Ride

Attachment 18409
The goal was never jail, just to make him ineligible to run, supposedly. Er jk police always enforce the law fairly and never cherry-pick their targets, or so the Dems tell me now

I personally have mixed feelings if he can't run. I'm ageist as F and considering his rep I dunno, it might be better to have someone else run

What the dems having going for them now a bit is the fact that many world economies seem to be turning to shit. China's housing market was apparently built on a MLM ponzi scheme and is crumbling, and they are like, what, 18% of the world's GDP? So while the US economy is bad, and while that reflects on the feds and their money printer, so are a lot of other economies atm
Old 08-13-2022, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

How can you argue with this.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2022, 04:28 PM
Banned

Randy Quaid is the man who inspired me to be the guy wearing a leather aviator's skullcap, not an easy feat in Georgia. I have owned two and lost both in drunken escapades. I no longer own one at this time.
Old 08-13-2022, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The goal was never jail, just to make him ineligible to run, supposedly. Er jk police always enforce the law fairly and never cherry-pick their targets, or so the Dems tell me now

I personally have mixed feelings if he can't run. I'm ageist as F and considering his rep I dunno, it might be better to have someone else run

What the dems having going for them now a bit is the fact that many world economies seem to be turning to shit. China's housing market was apparently built on a MLM ponzi scheme and is crumbling, and they are like, what, 18% of the world's GDP? So while the US economy is bad, and while that reflects on the feds and their money printer, so are a lot of other economies atm
Oh hey it’s that guy who posted a whiney rant months back talking about how he was leaving P99 and he’s still here. Love it
Old 08-13-2022, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hey it’s that guy who posted a whiney rant months back talking about how he was leaving P99 and he’s still here. Love it
Months back? Is that some early onset dementia? That was more than a year back at this point I think. Try having a more accurate timeline if you're going to stalk me like my number 1 fan

Hey aren't you the guy who's too scared to post his char info because he's worried his milquetoast I support the current thing political opinions might tarnish his character's e-rep??
Old 08-13-2022, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Aw I’m sorry I upset you snowflake. But I thought you said you had way better things to do than post on these forums yet here you are. If you don’t have those better things to do then I would at least create a different account so people don’t know it’s you…it’s getting embarrassing at this point.
Old 08-13-2022, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aw I’m sorry I upset you snowflake. But I thought you said you had way better things to do than post on these forums yet here you are. If you don’t have those better things to do then I would at least create a different account so people don’t know it’s you…it’s getting embarrassing at this point.
2016 called, and it wants its worn out catchprases back RINO

Didn't we go over who wastes more of their life? Me posting here or you playing your elf sim AND posting here?

Let's see, in regards to breaks, besides today my last post was: 06-28-2022, 11:59 PM

How about yours? I do take breaks, but come back when I get bored of fucking your mom
Old 08-13-2022, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's the same Trump Bad conversation we've been having for 6+ years

Trump Bad because X + Y = Z and it's supposed to be legit because there's an "investigation" and the "walls are closin in" ect. X and Y are completely interchangeable with whatever bad thing they can cook up to slap the veneer of a law enforcement investigation over to give the illusion of credibility

This is what happens in banana republics. The elite in power corrupt law enforcement and use it as a political weapon. Raiding the home of a former president (and future political foe) is a big gamble. Either total desperation or an effort to ensure that Trump is the 2024 nominee. We'll see how it plays out

Dems know this is just another bogus witch hunt to get orange man so all of the CNN speculation is just laughable nonsense. None of it has any credibility. You can see it in the 'how dare you question the FBI' histrionics' or the Trump had nukes leak to WAPO. There are even crazy lefties calling for the digging up of Ivana's corpse to get her casket for documents

So instead of playing the same game I'm saying put all the chips on the table. Not one of them have taken me up on the offer because they know I'm 100% right and they are all full of shit.

Old 08-13-2022, 05:32 PM
Banned

Yeah, nobody's taking you up on your bet because they're so afraid of your confidence in your position. It has nothing to do with the incredibly high stakes of... uh... whether or not we potentially post in off-topic.

Maybe raise the stakes and offer one whole Dogecoin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2022, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, nobody's taking you up on your bet because they're so afraid of your confidence in your position. It has nothing to do with the incredibly high stakes of... uh... whether or not we potentially post in off-topic.

Maybe raise the stakes and offer one whole Dogecoin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on Jack

You know it doesn't work like that. I've even given you 50/50 odds