Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2022, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Tommorrow: Wait, these are photographs of bob lazar at area 51 with a craft built for small aliens, and picturtes of aliens, and pictures of the nixon flying it himself!
Old 08-13-2022, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last week: Trump didn't take anything from the White House.

A few days ago: There were documents found, but the FBI planted them.

Yesterday: Maybe Trump took some papers but they weren't classified.

Today: Trump took documents that were classified, but he declassified them (with his mind).
Lol this is the best timeline
Old 08-13-2022, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think a statement is required. The action speaks for itself.
Nope. That’s why they were able to get a warrant. And again multiple presidents have taken classified documents before and been ordered to return them (which they did). The law specifically lays out process for declassification and by the way there are also certain things that a President is not allowed to declassify just for the record (not sure if that falls within the info trump had because we don’t know what it was yet though).

So yeah you’re just simply wrong man. I see where you’re trying to go with your argument but it’s just not correct. If it was then you wouldn’t be able to get a warrant for what the fbi did, the judge would’ve shot it down
Old 08-13-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Default fuck off

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. That’s why they were able to get a warrant. And again multiple presidents have taken classified documents before and been ordered to return them (which they did). The law specifically lays out process for declassification and by the way there are also certain things that a President is not allowed to declassify just for the record (not sure if that falls within the info trump had because we don’t know what it was yet though).

So yeah you’re just simply wrong man. I see where you’re trying to go with your argument but it’s just not correct. If it was then you wouldn’t be able to get a warrant for what the fbi did, the judge would’ve shot it down
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is no classification that excludes The President

You're a fking moron
Old 08-13-2022, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

in real life, elizondo can barely tie his own shoe laces. But online, hes a national security expert
Old 08-13-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in real life, elizondo can barely tie his own shoe laces. But online, hes a national security expert
TheTardo just mad and lashin out cuz he knows I'm right
Old 08-13-2022, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TheTardo just mad and lashin out cuz he knows I'm right
have you considered offering your services to 45 as a lawyer? I feel he could use such a formidable legal mind.
Old 08-13-2022, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have you considered offering your services to 45 as a lawyer? I feel he could use such a formidable legal mind.
Lol
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-13-2022, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol walls closin in!

You got that dastardly Maga King for sure this time
Closed Thread