Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

No one knows if, or when a GM will be there.

No one knew Rogean was in Fear till he despawned Draco during that last multi-guild encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:13 PM
VIP / Contributor

bump for Modus
Old 05-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzerion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump for Modus
Just curious, I see nothing in this post that says that once the 30 minute timer is up, the first guild has to back off and give the second guild 30 minutes. All it says is that once the 30 minute timer is up, the second guild can engage. I, and Modus, were under the impression that after the 30 minute timer expired, the mob became FFA; eventually going to the first guild able to engage.

Not trying to get in an argument, but what happens after the 30 minute timer expires is some what vague in the OP.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I, and Modus, were under the impression that after the 30 minute timer expired, the mob became FFA
then you know now, that you are wrong ... there is no FFA, period. First timer runs out, second guild gets the shot, and first guild stays out of the way ... if the first guild wants to get back in line, they can now issue the timer onto the second guild ...
Old 05-08-2010, 06:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then you know now, that you are wrong ... there is no FFA, period. First timer runs out, second guild gets the shot, and first guild stays out of the way ... if the first guild wants to get back in line, they can now issue the timer onto the second guild ...
That is what happened, so I guess all the rules were followed. Just saying that someone might want to update this post to clarify that issue as it isn't really covered in the OP. No mention of backing off and giving guild #2 a 30 minute timer is mentioned.. it is only stated that guild #1 loses their uncontested claim.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I don't disagree with this, this is kind of the direction we were headed to in regards to raids on P99. Things were getting very ugly in the planes. 90 people showed up to Plane of Fear at 1am on a Tuesday night and the GMs are having to depop mobs because 4 guilds engaged at the same time.

It wasn't super blatant but trains, leapfogging and ks'ing were happening. The guilds involved were frustrated and we decided to come together to try and talk things out.
Even after the implementation of these rules, its still happening. Take for examle Naggy today (5/13) -- A certain guild was there in force and called mob first, but IB is taking it anyway on the grounds that there was no proof.

Must be nice to have favored status and not have rules apply to you.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even after the implementation of these rules, its still happening. Take for examle Naggy today (5/13) -- A certain guild was there in force and called mob first, but IB is taking it anyway on the grounds that there was no proof.

Must be nice to have favored status and not have rules apply to you.
Your whining is premature. Xzerion is discussing the situation with Pikler DESPITE the fact that we have a time-stamped screenshot of 15 IB in zone.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your whining is premature. Xzerion is discussing the situation with Pikler DESPITE the fact that we have a time-stamped screenshot of 15 IB in zone.
Not premature, I was in the zone and your screenshot doesn't prove that you were first in force, because you weren't. It merely shows that you had 15 before DA.

In fact, when GC first called naggy your members were still calling efreeti and nothing else.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Large Bat

What is the point in having these timers? If there is a guild in position to have a mob, we should be adult enough to back off and let them have their shot uncontested for as long as they need. If they wipe, by all means, jump in and take it.

I don't see the point in having to have all those people in a zone jsut to cause more mayhem and /shout fighting and arguing. Why not have trackers zone in, see if the guild has 15+ people and if they do have the second raid force gather outside said raidzone and wait. The second raid force should have 1 person in said zone so that they can see if there is a wipe, but with the lag issues and the bothering the first guild there should not be 2 guilds in a zone to do this.

If we all be adults here and let everyone have their fair shot, then all will be respected. I agree with the 15+ for a raid force, but the time limit is a little short. Why rush and screw up a raid mob just so that another guild can have it?
Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycurious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the point in having these timers? If there is a guild in position to have a mob, we should be adult enough to back off and let them have their shot uncontested for as long as they need. If they wipe, by all means, jump in and take it.

I don't see the point in having to have all those people in a zone jsut to cause more mayhem and /shout fighting and arguing. Why not have trackers zone in, see if the guild has 15+ people and if they do have the second raid force gather outside said raidzone and wait. The second raid force should have 1 person in said zone so that they can see if there is a wipe, but with the lag issues and the bothering the first guild there should not be 2 guilds in a zone to do this.

If we all be adults here and let everyone have their fair shot, then all will be respected. I agree with the 15+ for a raid force, but the time limit is a little short. Why rush and screw up a raid mob just so that another guild can have it?

what game are you playing?
Closed Thread