Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

I agree. Thanks Project 1999 team. If it ever goes away, I'm afraid that video games will become less fun. Definitely glad I got time to enjoy classic, even for the little amount of time I have. (Mostly on red back in the day.)

I hope for the rest of eternity, there is some kind of classic server somewhere, even if its Luclin. If not, then I'll have to find a way to make single player EQ classic.

Thanks again Project 1999 team. I hope Project 1999 stays around for a long time.
Last edited by A Knight; 09-06-2021 at 05:17 PM..
Old 09-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

green launch was the most toxic I ever seen in my life
Really? What city did you start in? Qeynos was crowded, but pretty chill. I didn't see people fighting over stuff very much. There was that one RnF thread about a dude ninjaing gnoll teeth in blackburrow, that was pretty funny.
Old 09-07-2021, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

I definitely regret prioritizing Classic WoW over Green, especially considering the botfest that classic turned into.
Old 09-07-2021, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Wow classic = Boosted toons and soon WoW tokens. = Pay to win garbage that all Blizzard does now.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 09-07-2021, 11:02 AM
Banned

I wish I commited on getting a guise

One day, when I get my PD robe, I'll still look like a badass druid

one day =D
Old 09-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I definitely regret prioritizing Classic WoW over Green, especially considering the botfest that classic turned into.
Same. Bot-fest and RMT-fest. Everyone and their mother was buying gold, and then taking that gold in gold DKP raids in my server towards the end. I still remember having like 4K gold saved (the non-cheating way) and asking a gold DKP raid leader if it would be worth attending when bringing 4K gold to spend and getting an answer of basically “hahahahhaha no”
Old 09-07-2021, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same. Bot-fest and RMT-fest. Everyone and their mother was buying gold, and then taking that gold in gold DKP raids in my server towards the end. I still remember having like 4K gold saved (the non-cheating way) and asking a gold DKP raid leader if it would be worth attending when bringing 4K gold to spend and getting an answer of basically “hahahahhaha no”
yikes
Closed Thread