Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 07:48 PM
VIP / Contributor

Default Hodor!

The title is Eashan for hello. So I wanted to yet again, explain myself and disect all these accusations regardless of whether or not it makes a difference.

For starters, I have never logged onto or provided any data whatsoever to anyone related to data stored on p99. Perun is a stupid ass motherfucking croation who doesnt think about a goddamn thing before he makes a post of how others might interpret it. I have no database access, I have no access to source, perl files, or a complete stats table. Perun did convienently mention that this server of his would be a replica except for pathing. Now with the access level that I had on the dev server pathing is the ONLY thing that I could completely extract. Maybe Uthgaard didnt know, but during Kunark Dev (which was much less than a year ago) Nilbog changed the #wpinfo command for me to yield everything and anything I would need for pathing. So for example, when you execute this command it gives you the Grid#, wander type#, pause type#, and the waypoint the npc is currently on out of how many waypoints it has. So if a npc has 5 waypoints and it was on point 3 it would say it was on waypoint 3/5 accompanied by the exact xyz coordinates of that waypoint. So if I could so easily go steal all this data to develop a clone of p99 VP why would the fucking pathing be the one thing that was omitted from it? Thats the one thing I could nail absolutely spot on that you could not find on google...and was also my primary area of development (pathing).

When Kunark was launced my database access was revoked and I was told by Nilbog himself to let him know when I was ready to begin velious but was leaving the dev server access up if I wanted to poke around. The primary commands I used were #npcstats, #repop, #repop force, #kill, #damage, casted various spells by doing #cast and the spell ID, #flymode, #zone. I had no database access so my ability to actually fix things was pretty limited so I began doing quality control checks. I also communicated this to Nilbog, Rogean, and even Uthgaard. I used #npcstats to check the loot tables. You see me repopping npcs over and over so I could survey their loot tables...there is no other way for me to do this without #damage killing the npc and looking at the loot manually. I used the following website: http://www.eqmac.com/forums/viewtopi...t=7697&start=0 to use as comparison, and I did find errors and reported them. Faction last I saw on the dev server was also not correct in VP. For example, killing the dragons yielded no faction hits so I was unable to see what faction they were on. So you see me very quickly killing dragons (I didn't sit there melee'ing as an enchanter looking at what they did and how often they did it) because #kill does not yield a faction hit or a corpse, you need to #damage it for the server to register it as a kill. So you all saw how much crap I killed in MM, killed Nagafen, killed Vox, King Kaladim...they are all supposed to give Ring of Scale hits. I would do this and then go back and check the dragons to see if the faction level changed or not. Also here is the link to the 100% accurate layout of VP that has been posted publicly: http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/ima...eshanspeak.jpg Oh and here is plane of hate for good measure: http://web.archive.org/web/200010171...des/ipren2.htm

So what did I do beyond VP? Well IB/TR has killed Bazzt Zzzt a bunch and we never saw the enchanter earring, so I spawned her to check for it. Also discovered bees are dropping sister loot, but w/e. Nillipus on the p99 server didn't drop me a jum jum stalk, so I checked on dev if he dropped it at all. The claim that I did nothing on this server is absolutely false, convienently left out of these logs was pathing fixes in east wastes, iceclad, and great divide, as well as npc and spawn checks in sleepers, thurgadinb, great divide, sleepers, temple of veeshan, west wastes, sirens grotto, plane of mischief, plane of growth, and tower of frozen shadow. Like I said, convienent those weren't posted with the others. I also did checks around the world for epic quest npc's and the epic quest loot to try and check for any errors in those being implemented. Contrary to what the logs show I did not just check the enchanter one, there were checks in Plane of Hate, Chardok, Sola, Solb, Tim Deep, the Hole, Lake Rathetear, Lesser Fay, and burning woods. Guess those were left out too. Was some of my time spent just running around basically doing nothing but looking and messing around? It sure was. I have been developing on this server since the 3rd day of its inception, thats 13 months-ish before the server even launched. This was before I started my family and I had alot more time. I was on this thing developing hours just about everyday. People really want to deny me the right or priveledge to roam around the world I was a big part of creating? I mean fuck you seriously. If I was leaking out info or really cheating that I deserve to be banned in the game and fired off the project because I would have violated Nilbogs code of conduct as well as my own.

Now in terms of GM favoritism/TR getting whatever they want/Xzerion being coddled or whatever other term you want to use look at these posts copied over from FoH: http://www.fohguild.org/forums/2112800-post3055.html and another: http://www.fohguild.org/forums/2115993-post3101.html . Now while I do not agree with the conduct and the verbage in which these are posted, I do agree with the fact that rules were broken. These instances were each petitioned in game and on the forums by TR...and guess what? Not a single fucking one of them was responded to, dealt with, or acknowledged. If I have Rogean and Nilbog on speed dial why weren't each of these dealt with and enforced in accordance to the server raid rules : http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14667 that are supposed to be so iron clad? Seriously, look at those and without bringing up the past explain how it wasn't against the rules on any one of the events? Im not saying TR has been innocent either, I am sure we ripped aggro off of someone's kite during that span as well, but a kited mob shouldnt be engageable per the rules either. Nonetheless, I welcomed TR being held accountable if we did steal aggro off of another puller.

Now on to the recent spree of bannings. I stand behind what I have always said on this server when it comes to cheating. Any account that I was aware of involved has been removed from TR. These people are not playing alts on raids, or aiding TR, they are gone. Since I know someone will bring it up, yes...we have left the door open that it is *possible* people could reapply and perhaps rejoin the guild. Internally we have not come to a final ruling on that, the circumstances, or the situation where this could occur but we left that possibility open to anyone who fessed up and admit to being banned. Anyone who did not admit to it will not be back, period. I was confided in weeks before these bannings occured that this tracking mechanism was going to be put in place. I gave TR no such warning. We had a good chunk of accounts nailed for it. If I was so pro-guild and not pro-server/integrity wouldnt I have made sure people knew about this before hand so we didnt look so fucking bad to the server as a whole? No, I didn't, I have been passionate about anti-cheating and following the rules since the inception of this server and I am glad that this happened. Can everyone else say the same about not being tipped off about this program?

Let's see, some more TR stuff: I appointed acting guild leader to Getsome, I have some personal matters to attend to and will be tied up for much of the next couple of weeks. The only reason I am bothering to mention this is that this post was made to TR exactly 3 hours and 43 minutes before I received a text message from nilbog investigating me on detective Uthgaard's suspicions. So, no I didnt see the writing on the wall and go running contrary to what he said. If I wasnt the guildleader of TR would it really fucking matter to anyone? Whether I was an officer or a normal member the same accusations would still always be there.

My high road comment from my last book has been frequently taken out of context, what I meant by that was if someone does us wrong, it doesnt mean we do the same shit back. Thats why you dont see petitions on TR breaking raid rules. And it is also exactly why I am not going to go slander Uthgaard here like he did me. Uthgaard was an excellent developer and contributed alot to this project. For that I thank him and thats where my praise ends. I do wish you at least gave me my staff, gebs, and got my face model right in EC though...I dont like Tyrese. We got your model pretty good in our Morrel Thule server prank a couple months ago...only fair right?

My pals in TMO: I congratulate you guys. You have built the biggest shit slinging, propaganda creating cult ever assembled on this server. You have surpassed the guild formerly known as Transcendence in that category and I honestly did not think it would ever be possible. Terrific job! 2 weeks of raid rules being ignored and not enforced, then alot of bannings, then dev/forum leaks, discipinary action among other things being leaked to a certain group of players, followed by a more focused smear campaign..coincedental series of events? So in all seriousness, where did all this bad blood start? Still butthurt I wouldn't merge IB with you last summer? Maybe you shouldnt have been snooping on forums and it would have happened. You broke trust before trust even had an opportunity to be built. I mean really the last tell I got was maybe in October from Alarti saying hello and hows it going in passing. Do you guys just sit around in a circle and scheme up new things I must be doing or TR does? This community would be a much better place if people would just fucking talk to each other. Don't like the way TR raids? Try sending me a tell and lets work something out. We dont have to abide by the rules set in place on this server, if we all would come to some sort of mutual agreement and stick to it we could do something that is mutually accepted by everyone. Does it take compromise on everyone's part? It sure does. Instead just about every guild blames me and TR for why they didnt get this kill or that kill, and why they cant do this or do that. Fucking at least try and reach out to your peers before trying to drag this community down and just ruining people.

So saving the best for last: Effective now I am stepping down as a developer for this server. Congratulations, you all won, well kind of (now your two devs down). The only reason I am doing this is out of respect for Nilbog. The burden he has to deal with on a nonstop basis of dealing with accusations about me that are created by this community is not right to put on his shoulders. None of you would be here playing this game if it wasn't for that man. He is the only motherfucker who ever took EQEMU and actually had the balls and patience to sit there, learn how to do it from scratch, listen to the community tell him it couldnt be done, and stick to his guns on creating a totally classic eq. Many tried before and got bored, Nilbog is the only one to ever see it through. You guys have no idea, no fucking idea the amount of time and research it takes to do something like this. Yet he does it for free for all of you. We have certainly had our differences and arguments in the past, for example after Plane of Hate launched he forced be to choose between being a developer or a player and I was furious because I again felt it was someone taking something from me just like this. Regardless my respect for the man did not change because he did what he thought was best for the project despite our relationship. He is one of the most ethically sound people I have ever met in my life. If one of us on the team was going to do something, or tell someone about this or that and it wasnt right, he spoke up for it. He doesn't let shit slide. How easy would it have been for him to give the developers special priveledges, items, or be made the exceptions to the rules? He has never wavered, his stance has always been firm. The care and diligence he uses in development is the same care he uses in dealing with people, players, and staff. Shame on any of you who have questioned his word and integrity, seriously shame on you. He could decide tommorow to take this fucking thing down just because he felt like it, but no, he keeps going for god knows why...he doesnt even play. He greatly cares for the community and is committed to doing a great job and doing whats right. All of us in this community need to shape up, this amount of bullshit really isnt worth it and he certainly does not deserve to deal with it. Unfortunately in the end, and what seems to be the case with alot of R&F http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q3z4IP_nNU
Old 09-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned

in before uthgaard rages.
Banned

second reserved.
Orc

first
Old 09-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Banned

good riddance
Old 09-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Banned

Translated for the illiterate mongoloids: TMO is effectively killing this server's dev team slowly but surely.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Banned

tl;dr

kill yourself faggot
Old 09-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt McGirt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr

kill yourself faggot
Old 09-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Banned

^butthurt nobodies ruining the server.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Banned

xzerion confirmed corrupt scumbag to the community
Closed Thread