Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone who cries there's not enough PvP on R99 is a complete hypocrite unless they stopped leveling at level 6 and started their endless pvp'ng career. Then quit at level 6 and started their forum complaints due to lack of pvp.

They didn't. They leveled up, camped items, completed quests (epics) and raided for gear. Just like everyone is doing now. Low server pop means PvP encounters are fewer, yes, but nothing has changed.

Sorry. Just the way it is. Accept it. Move on.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

39 people on a whole lot of pvp going on.
Old 01-19-2019, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

A whole lot of Everquest going on. It's EQ P99 before its PVP. It's simple just like you, which is why you don't play EQ but log on EQ forums, despite not playing pvp coz not enough pvp. You are all sociopaths with no friends and have a smaller pop on the forum than r99 yet yall post daily. Seriously. If r99 is drug addicts, WTF are r99 forum trolls?

Lay some logic on me please fellas. I can come make yall look stupid here just like I do when yall hop in to shit up the ooc. Yall make it too easy. "R99 is dead whipe it" - *posting daily on r99 forums* "fucking loner loser drug addicts lul!" Project much? Hahaha
Old 01-19-2019, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A whole lot of Everquest going on. It's EQ P99 before its PVP. It's simple just like you, which is why you don't play EQ but log on EQ forums, despite not playing pvp coz not enough pvp. You are all sociopaths with no friends and have a smaller pop on the forum than r99 yet yall post daily. Seriously. If r99 is drug addicts, WTF are r99 forum trolls?

Lay some logic on me please fellas. I can come make yall look stupid here just like I do when yall hop in to shit up the ooc. Yall make it too easy. "R99 is dead whipe it" - *posting daily on r99 forums* "fucking loner loser drug addicts lul!" Project much? Hahaha
So if Red99 is such a great server, why is it 50pop?
Old 01-19-2019, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if Red99 is such a great server, why is it 50pop?
Forum trolls.
Old 01-19-2019, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forum trolls.
Right so the 5 posts a day on red forums scare off the 100s of people that would que up to play here.
Old 01-19-2019, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right so the 5 posts a day on red forums scare off the 100s of people that would que up to play here.
Have you seen the garbage you people say to each other?
Closed Thread