Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 05:04 PM
Kobold

Default New to P99 Video Series

Greetings everyone!

I've been wanting to launch a new video series that would serve as a "how to" guide for the core classes of Everquest. I figured i'd cover the Warrior, Cleric, Rogue, and Monk to start off with but then do more videos as I get better with adobe acrobat haha. Hope you all enjoy! Here's an intro video I was working on for the series, hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/tu3o6PF2jwg
Old 01-20-2019, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Good thing for people to make. I also make short how to clips specifically for P99 and always trying to think of common questions and try to limit stuff to a couple minutes and no fancy intros. Most of the praise I get and the complaints I hear from other videos is how long it takes to get to the meat.
Old 01-20-2019, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Agreed, a lot of the content i searched for were like hour long videos. Some of those can be very informative but I think shooting for like 5-10min is a good length. The game has changed so much over the past few years I figure it's important to give some new perspectives to grouping/raiding too.