Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

I didn't do much that was too bad. Just the usual logging to monk alt to train people that pissed me off.

Couple of my highschool buddies played too, and they did worse stuff. One sold his account like 4 times and kept calling CSR and getting it back until they caught on and just banned him.

Another friend, before item links were added and you had to either type out item stats or show people items via trade window, went around asking people with wurmslayers to see the item in trade window. Tons of people didnt have giant size bags so they would often fall to the ground when trade was closed and he's grab them. He was a douche too. Got guildkicked later for selling a green scale his guild gave him for his warrior epic.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:40 PM
Kobold

um...I looted 2 plat off a mob when it wasent my turn once I guess? dont be an asshole kids
Old 01-20-2019, 06:09 PM
Orc

Default back from about 2008 to 2011

from 08 to 11 after I had 3 toons in top ten on server in 1st best guild on server I would use mq2 to ghost kill and give away the drops to those who couldn't do the content with a guild. got 1 toon banned and quit shortly after... it was my departing gift sort o speak,
Old 01-20-2019, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

There was a charm bug on live where a charmed mob shared your faction which some NPC's socially assisted. On blue servers people used this to kill POD with guards help, but on Rallos/Sullon Zek, I charmed rats or other small mobs to send at players from the opposite side of a map, sending guards charging to them unbeknownst to them. I created so many confused corpses of people.

On P99 the worst I did was was invis witnessing a drop transfer, and pranked them by swapping the item with junk. I then revealed myself to hand the item to them ;D

also the whole Innoruuk Halloween prank on Blood Guard ;p
Old 02-14-2019, 02:03 AM
Large Rat

Back in the day prob few months after kunark dropped. Myself and a few friends enchanter,Druid, shammie prob all round lvl 50 would go to oasis charm gators and buff the shit out of them like everything we had. We would then zone out to break charm.. there was prob better way to do it but we didn’t know everything then. We would invis and watch groups pull these super crocs. These crocs would demolish full groups with ease. When the few left would try to run the sowed crocs chased them down easily it would make that nasty crunch noise as they got slower and slower lol. To this day it remains some of the funniest shit I have ever witnessed. I’m actually laughing a little just thinking about it. Good times
Old 02-14-2019, 12:01 PM
Kobold

I /q'd out of a group when I was tired and didn't want to continue playing.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Kobold

I actually have a story about how I regret NOT being an asshole.

I was a young fresh faced nub and was exploring Qeynos when I wandered upstairs in the jewelers shop and opened a door to a random room. To my surprise there was an Erudite in a fancy robe standing in the room who dropped a sword on the ground I swear at the exact moment that I walked into the room (I think he was using it to tell which direction it was?). I clicked on it out of interest and picked it up, and he turned around and /shouted at me to give it back. Again, I was a relative nub but I knew it was an expensive sword. I panicked though, worried about some justice system I thought might exist and I immediately dropped the sword so he could pick it back up. He /rude'd me a few times and ran out of the store.

I always regretted not just walking off with that sword and beginning EQ as a twink. Sigh...
Old 02-14-2019, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

On more than one occasion I had to wipeout other guilds in the planes. This was back in old shcool EQ, and honestly at the time I didn't feel that bad because I knew these guilds had zero chance to be in the zone we were clearing but they just wanted to leech.(Filthy leechers! And we warned them!) Feel a bit worse now that I'm older but I was a product of the times.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:43 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right? People who post here years after they quit are so sad.

Anyways, let’s say you admitted to stealing a virtual item worth $3,500. Because you did. Doesn’t that make you a felon, Nyclin? Did you report the income to the IRS? Are you a tax cheat, too?
Don't worry, sounds like a loudmouth douche that just lies about his penis size because he has an elevator button in his pants.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:44 PM
Large Rat

He only deserves pity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread