Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 03:23 PM
Banned

The left is going to slay kamalia harris for self imposing herself as the first candidate, how dare she, the hubris. Her head will be a warning to any others that want to put themselves before the hive.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
liberal logic:

trump using twitter = propaganda.

the media printing what politicians tell them to = public relations.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The left is going to slay kamalia harris for self imposing herself as the first candidate, how dare she, the hubris. Her head will be a warning to any others that want to put themselves before the hive.
Would you vote for her, even in the primaries, genuinely, not as sabotage of the Democratic party?

Other than Trump. Who is the next best presidential candidate regardless of party affiliation in your eyes.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

imagine democrats seizing the vacant role of the adult and resolving this shitdown by giving trump what he wants and locking his disapproval rating at its current low.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine democrats seizing the vacant role of the adult and resolving this shitdown by giving trump what he wants and locking his disapproval rating at its current low.
They're afraid of losing votes from their base and the extreme left though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not arguing you. I am just illustrating what I think the core issue is.

Also, I would recommend they take the high road by apologizing for wasting money over this particular football and acknowledge that the people who want the wall deserve to see reform in our border protection and immigration enforcement.

There's this excuse that this is going to happen again. Either way it probably will and is better to stand their ground over a more critical issue. Like health insurance regulations.
Last edited by Irulan; 01-23-2019 at 03:45 PM..
Old 01-23-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you vote for her, even in the primaries, genuinely, not as sabotage of the Democratic party?

Other than Trump. Who is the next best presidential candidate regardless of party affiliation in your eyes.
heel no, she wanted to flay kavanaugh and goalposted when she got her investigation to say no because he was upset that she was calling him a rapist. She's a reptoid.

re question #2: Ivanka Trump
Old 01-23-2019, 04:11 PM
Banned

I guess if rand paul ran again Id be into that. Its hard to say. Fuck it, Lyndsy Ghram, lets get weird.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
adult in the room = doing whatever Republicans want

sure thing melon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2019, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
adult in the room = doing whatever Republicans want

sure thing melon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adults compromise.

Trump is the only one willing to compromise.

Trump is making the Democrats look like children.

Let that sink in.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:32 PM
Banned

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad wrote extensively on this topic. In defining the word dajjal he wrote:

Then understand, my dear ones, that it has been disclosed to me that the reference to the Antichrist as one individual is not designed to indicate his personal individuality, but his unity as a class, meaning thereby that in that class there will be a unity of ideas as is, indeed, indicated by the word dajjāl itself and in this name there are many Signs for those who reflect. The meaning of the word dajjāl is a chain of deceptive ideas, the links of which are so attached to each other as if it was a structure of equal-sized bricks of the same colour, quality and strength, some of them firmly overlapping others and further strengthened by being plastered from outside.[23]
Closed Thread