Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 12:50 AM
Kobold

Default Nilborg, name your price

I'm willing to make a hefty donation to the "server" in order to get this festering shit hole wiped clean and relaunched as a classic locked teams server. The ruleset will be whites (Humans, Barbarians, High Elves, Wood Elves, Half Elves) versus minorities and midgets. Send me a PM and we'll talk numbers.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:05 AM
Fire Giant

first
Old 11-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Banned

fuck it let's just ask daybreak lol, just pay it off at the source
Old 11-09-2018, 04:50 AM
Fire Giant

im donating for this shit, lets buy this faggots souls and get it wiped.

meanwhile...Rise of Zek biatch.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:52 AM
Fire Giant

A team server would be nice. But why do you have to make it appear racist? I mean real life racist, not fantasy racist (by calling one faction "white"). I am sure by wording it in that way the chances of this becoming reality dropped from maybe 10% to 0.01%.

How about size as a new way to split teams? With humans in the middle (can be on both teams, maybe qeynos and freeport on different teams).

Or maybe humans (including barbarians) against everybody else?
Old 11-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Planar Protector

I'd like to donate to keep the server as it is.

I'm not camping that fishbone earring again.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to donate to keep the server as it is.

I'm not camping that fishbone earring again.
ure soft.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ure soft.
100% guaranteed you would never get to 50 on classic exp pvp server. Can’t be hard in everquest tio.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% guaranteed you would never get to 50 on classic exp pvp server. Can’t be hard in everquest tio.

ok, my accomplishments on live. 52 VAH BST in euro guild xanadu, 5th highest BSt on server at the time. With in game plat i got myself a 60 epiced rogue named Seigy wich joined Xanadu and did some raids with Indignation people. Traded him for a 54 ranger who i later traded for a 54 pally who got to 57. Then i quit to play DAoC. So yeah man ure right, never got to 60 on classic live pvp...oh shit, u said 50.

im sure u did better, thats not hard. it wont erase the fact that i killed all ur farming alts over and over on r99.

54-12 on an undergeared shaman. best pvp shaman on red99. best regards bro, im just awesome and im better than tune singing.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A team server would be nice. But why do you have to make it appear racist? I mean real life racist, not fantasy racist (by calling one faction "white"). I am sure by wording it in that way the chances of this becoming reality dropped from maybe 10% to 0.01%.

How about size as a new way to split teams? With humans in the middle (can be on both teams, maybe qeynos and freeport on different teams).

Or maybe humans (including barbarians) against everybody else?
The rule-set I described would actually be quite fair in terms of splitting up classes and cities. But you just gave me an idea for an even better one: Freeport versus Qeynos.

Qeynos team: Qeynos, Erudin, Paineel, Halas, Kelethin, Felwithe

Freeport team: Freeport, Rivervale, Oggok, Grobb, Neriak, Akannon

All classes available to each side I think and both can play as Monk. Though I'm only 75% sure Bards can start in Freeport.
Closed Thread