Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d like a side of French cries with some extra mad please
Fries from where? It matters.
Old 12-26-2018, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

How long do we have to wait?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-27-2018, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

He's like herpes, just keeps coming back.
Old 12-27-2018, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

My iq is super low cause I can’t stand rick and morty or that bob burger shit. I just like watching guys slam a jam the ball in the hoop or run really fast to the end zone.
Old 12-27-2018, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Bobs burgers best cartoon in decades
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-28-2018, 06:21 PM
Banned

wiping it clean isn't happening, revert all rule changes to launch please including the removal of npc assist and exp loss

there would be population tomorrow and daybreak wouldn't care
Old 12-28-2018, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

No
Old 12-28-2018, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Man I had fun going 87-0 on a dark elf rogue with literally no kills on a good or geared player.
Old 12-29-2018, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wiping it clean isn't happening, revert all rule changes to launch please including the removal of npc assist and exp loss

there would be population tomorrow and daybreak wouldn't care
"Rules" broke R99? I thought it was Tune. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-29-2018, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

if you really want a wipe contact daybreak and let them know whats going on behind the scenes and put some pressure on this project, the blue cash cow is to valuable for them to even risk resetting red99 as it could cause rumor waves that a "new server has opened" and it could shut down the entire project due to the deal they have with daybreak that they wont open any new servers. You could say resetting red is not technically opening a new server but they are not willing to risk it

Also the "open source" of project 1999 has absolutely zero intentions of sharing the collaborative work of 100+ people and contributors to make others take value of whats suppose to be open source.

As a community we could wipe red99, everyone agrees to delete their characters and not to enter kunark for 6 months... yeah it's not going to happen
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread