Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2018, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

In my opinion it’s pretty simple. Rogean server, he blessed us with multiple years of high quality eq pvp not some shit roz experience. Let him do what he feels is what’s best for him. It’s not rocket science guys you don’t tell people how to do their shit. Especially when they are pretty fucking good at it.

I do not know the appeal of blue but look a thousand on everyday on a velious Locked server. Why mess up a good thing for so many to appease so few that will just leave after a while cause it’s the natural course to do. Play the game progress and pvp then leave.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you really want a wipe contact daybreak and let them know whats going on behind the scenes and put some pressure on this project, the blue cash cow is to valuable for them to even risk resetting red99 as it could cause rumor waves that a "new server has opened" and it could shut down the entire project due to the deal they have with daybreak that they wont open any new servers. You could say resetting red is not technically opening a new server but they are not willing to risk it

Also the "open source" of project 1999 has absolutely zero intentions of sharing the collaborative work of 100+ people and contributors to make others take value of whats suppose to be open source.

As a community we could wipe red99, everyone agrees to delete their characters and not to enter kunark for 6 months... yeah it's not going to happen
How much of the old mentality is still around?

If it is, then there is no hope. It would just be the same of VZTZ rush where a guild wins and everyone else goes back to demanding a wipe.

The only hope would be if enough of the old filth are gone that a PK emu server could return to the days of VZTZ before the guild wars to dethrone Heresy wound up burning Garage Box down.

you are kicking yourself in the ass
Old 01-12-2019, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Play the game progress and pvp then leave.
Don't forget to stick around for years afterwards on the forums like Tassador bashing anyone who makes a thread. Not sure what caused the salt but I don't think you quit on good terms with other people, amirite?
Old 01-12-2019, 06:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you really want a wipe contact daybreak and let them know whats going on behind the scenes and put some pressure on this project, the blue cash cow is to valuable for them to even risk resetting red99 as it could cause rumor waves that a "new server has opened" and it could shut down the entire project due to the deal they have with daybreak that they wont open any new servers. You could say resetting red is not technically opening a new server but they are not willing to risk it

Also the "open source" of project 1999 has absolutely zero intentions of sharing the collaborative work of 100+ people and contributors to make others take value of whats suppose to be open source.

As a community we could wipe red99, everyone agrees to delete their characters and not to enter kunark for 6 months... yeah it's not going to happen
Sounds like extortion?
Old 01-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget to stick around for years afterwards on the forums like Tassador bashing anyone who makes a thread. Not sure what caused the salt but I don't think you quit on good terms with other people, amirite?
I was on great terms but agree with the first part don’t stick around the forums.

Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread