Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Kobold

Question Active Shaman spells

So I just hit 24 and my list of spells that need to be on my bar just got added. I solo most of the time or Duo. I was just wondering what other shamans do for their default list. I do. . .

Disease Dot
Poison Dot
Slow
Root
Regen
Heal
Canni
Gate

Only thing i was thinking was switching out something for my highest lvl DD. But this seems to work for me. what about you?
Old 01-03-2019, 03:07 AM
Kobold

Canni
Root
Slow
Posin dot
haste (for pet)
Swap
Regen
Heal

This is with using the JBB. Pre Jbb i would have the disease in the swap spot.

Canni in the number one will help you in the future when you get an instant clicky.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:15 AM
Fire Giant

1-Canni (required for chain casting torpor with a clicky - prior to high lvl can put root here for faster roots between targets)
2-Slow
3-Root
4-Malo (low levels you don't need to debuff *enc's still do because its so mana cheap*)
5-Torpor (prior to torpor this will just be a normal heal)
6-Regen
7-Disease
8-Poision

Swap regen or debuff as needed for spells you find yourself casting a lot.... I really feel the sign of a weak player is someone who keeps gate on bar with the exception of some classes who literally having nothing else useful to put on bar like.... mage... maybe wizard of course this is situational sometimes its good to plan ahead and have it on bar but I see this as a crutch for Soooooooooo many players who keep it on bar and waste a spell slot that they end up pretty much never casting "Just Incase..." better to just plan ahead and know your escape route / how to approach the fight to not need gate always on your bar
Old 01-03-2019, 06:04 AM
Kobold

My lvl60 setup:
1 Canni
2 Chloroblast
3 Paralyzing Earth
4 Torpor
5 Swapslot (AoE Slow, Buffs, Dots, Blind, ...)
6 Swapslot (Malosini, Buffs, Dots, ...)
7 Malo (or Buffs in buff phase)
8 Slow

Prior to Canni4/Torpor I would put Root for faster cc or Heal for faster healthroughput in slot 1 if you have a gcd refresher.

In lower levels Gate might come handy but once you got Paralyzing Earth you can just root mobs, memm PE and gate if needed or go down in a blaze of glory.

I tend to avoid ever dememming slots 1-4.

Vallon Zek (1999-2003) <Boten der Apokalypse, House T'Sai, Innoruuk's Legion, Orden des Lichts, Ancient Orden, Ancient Dawn>
[65 Barb SHM] Stear | [54 DE CLR] Palanthas
Old 01-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Soloing, my setup looks like this:

1. Canni (put this here now as it'll need to be there once you get a clicky)
2. DoT
3. Malo
4. Root (4 is always root on every rooting character!)
5. Slow
6. Regen
7. Swappable buff, or additional DoT
8. Gate (Always)
Old 01-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1-Canni (required for chain casting torpor with a clicky - prior to high lvl can put root here for faster roots between targets)
2-Slow
3-Root
4-Malo (low levels you don't need to debuff *enc's still do because its so mana cheap*)
5-Torpor (prior to torpor this will just be a normal heal)
6-Regen
7-Disease
8-Poision

Swap regen or debuff as needed for spells you find yourself casting a lot.... I really feel the sign of a weak player is someone who keeps gate on bar with the exception of some classes who literally having nothing else useful to put on bar like.... mage... maybe wizard of course this is situational sometimes its good to plan ahead and have it on bar but I see this as a crutch for Soooooooooo many players who keep it on bar and waste a spell slot that they end up pretty much never casting "Just Incase..." better to just plan ahead and know your escape route / how to approach the fight to not need gate always on your bar
I dont always have gate since sow gets me away from 99% of bad situations. But i am leveling in Upper guk now. It has saved my live about 5 times in the last couple of days. Because running out of there is a nightmare.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:43 PM
Banned

Nothing wrong with keeping gate on your bar at your level...especially if learning a new zone.

Also I can't stop watching your sig gif...for whatever reason.
Closed Thread