Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so interesting, i was only trying to be helpful, every comment here is negative. Love you guys, fixed the wiki. Im sure the time you spent writing those posts you could have made the change too. Nasty people.
I'd say thanks, but I actually read the wiki when I did mine. I didn't have any issues.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so interesting, i was only trying to be helpful, every comment here is negative. Love you guys, fixed the wiki. Im sure the time you spent writing those posts you could have made the change too. Nasty people.
Haha don't worry, you aren't alone. Good people exist still on the forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ignore these chumps.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say thanks, but I actually read the wiki when I did mine. I didn't have any issues.
Good for you. The fuck you hoping for in return?
Old 01-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've never done the quest so I'm not gonna mess with the wiki based on a single RnF post. You on the other hand did the quest then complained about the wiki not being clear. Yeah...put it on our plate bud, we're awful people.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never done the quest so I'm not gonna mess with the wiki based on a single RnF post. You on the other hand did the quest then complained about the wiki not being clear. Yeah...put it on our plate bud, we're awful people.
Don't be a child. Great, he missed an important detail, got upset, came to the wrong place for support. You've all pointed out he should update the wiki. He did. It's done.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good for you. The fuck you hoping for in return?
I don't need anything in return for knowing how to read. But if you're offering, I'll take your acceptance as a reward.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't need anything in return for knowing how to read. But if you're offering, I'll take your acceptance as a reward.
Acceptance denied.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be a child. Great, he missed an important detail, got upset, came to the wrong place for support. You've all pointed out he should update the wiki. He did. It's done.
Sounds like you don't know where you are either. You may want to look in a mirror before spouting off. Or get some coffee.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Sounds like you don't know where you are either. You may want to look in a mirror before spouting off. Or get some coffee.
You ok Ruhtar? Your responses don't ever seem to line up with mine.... You're quite the confusing person to go back and forth with.. Acceptance? Look in a mirror? Get coffee?? I'm starting to disagree with you stating you can read...
Old 01-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

OP confirmed Bigjeff alt account