Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEdvardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Color me surprised that the guy spamming every NBG / GBN thread about how awful NBG is, and how much of a fan he is of greed rolling, took an opportunity to need roll and then turn around and sell it.

Dude also has a serious ego problem. Was flaunting his BIS gear when trying to join a group list, and hung around the group for 30 minutes even though he was nowhere near top of list, trying to show off. Then proceeded to beg a group member to move him to the top of the list.

It's pretty obvious who the loot hungry trolls are on the server. Whether you win an item legitimately doesn't matter much if you're still a douchebag.
sounds like you are mad he has bis. i would be too.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone who says they dont play is one of the 5 boxers on red every day haha
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:25 PM
Banned

this is the biggest scandal in elf history

When will Dark Men disavow?
Old 01-20-2020, 05:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire guild is a racist guild from red. Heard one of there clerics Tiffany won a tranix crown as the only non guild member on another guilds raid and sold it the next day for 50k. Birds of a feather.
And?
Old 01-20-2020, 05:06 PM
Banned

Stop playing black people in EverQuest Reeeeee!!!
Old 01-20-2020, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

The Dark Men of Odus are server heros. I vote OP should tuck his wiener between his legs and post pics
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-20-2020, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the dark men must disavow
Old 01-20-2020, 05:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muehler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy will claim need and sell the loot , or ninja the loot, he even trained the manastone camp and got a guy killed.
I am very disappointed to see this posted. I have all the screens of this situation and discussed it with both Venerate and Solmn. The very deepest charge that can be made here is that Solmn refused to cooperate with the group attempting to force a bracer to Zubas. That is the furthest it can go.

The bracer is ALL/ALL and it has AC/Str/Wis on it. Please list the stat that isn't applicable to a Paladin please?

Further, the accusation we're racist is absurd. That Erudites are superior is not in question. We work with others and help others often. There are a lot of wonderful people who are not Erudites on this server. I try to help everyone I can at every turn. Can you say the same, Kael? Solmn is a good guy and while I don't agree with the tell flames you guys had, in principle he was correct to roll. If he later wants to sell the bracer, that is his choice.

This entire thing is a fight about pixels. Some folks need to get a grip. DMO is a fantastic guild with terrific people who help and serve each other more than any other guild I have been it or am in on this server. Try joining and you will see!
Old 01-20-2020, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantyne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very disappointed to see this posted. I have all the screens of this situation and discussed it with both Venerate and Solmn. The very deepest charge that can be made here is that Solmn refused to cooperate with the group attempting to force a bracer to Zubas. That is the furthest it can go.

The bracer is ALL/ALL and it has AC/Str/Wis on it. Please list the stat that isn't applicable to a Paladin please?

Further, the accusation we're racist is absurd. That Erudites are superior is not in question. We work with others and help others often. There are a lot of wonderful people who are not Erudites on this server. I try to help everyone I can at every turn. Can you say the same, Kael? Solmn is a good guy and while I don't agree with the tell flames you guys had, in principle he was correct to roll. If he later wants to sell the bracer, that is his choice.

This entire thing is a fight about pixels. Some folks need to get a grip. DMO is a fantastic guild with terrific people who help and serve each other more than any other guild I have been it or am in on this server. Try joining and you will see!
You making fresh accounts now to defend the reputation of your racist parody guild, Nirgon?
Old 01-20-2020, 05:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You making fresh accounts now to defend the reputation of your racist parody guild, Nirgon?
No dipstick.

I just didn't know how to do my signature. It should be in there now. My name is Archonus if it isn't. I treat everyone with respect and dignity at all times. That is not in question. You however, don't seem to be able to make the same claim. Also, Nirgon has been so good to me. He's been so good to many in our guild and gives selflessly of his time. Glad to call him our GM!
Closed Thread