Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 04:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or how about we add even more loot faster spawns and enjoy the game rather than making things worse and harder and less fun
That's not really what the P99 staff are attempting to achieve though - they're trying to recreate the classic EQ experience, as best they can - and it's up to you whether you find that fun or not.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or how about we add even more loot faster spawns and enjoy the game rather than making things worse and harder and less fun
Ya how about we all just start max level with BIS in every slot.

That said, i seem to recall that a few of the class armors did drop when first released. i think it was just SK/monk though. All the class armors certainly did not drop for some time.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
That will just make you quit faster i think we should nerf all drop rates and 1 manastone should drop every 2 weeks so its not saturated.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
YES! Sitting in a raid with 200 people waiting to get told to pick up an item that will never actually change anything is definitely better and more fun!!

absolutely love it. not even playing the game and complaining loot should drop faster as if that's the source of your discontent

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Closed Thread