Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

I have spreadsheets to calculate these things, but you're correct that I am not taking into account the +15 Str of a TBB.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

I did the math, Skarlon+FBSS is almost the same as M2H, although you will def bash faster with M2H. With dragon haste, Skarlon is the clear winner.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Banned

mith is tradeable therefore its worth more, fbss is 25k so expect mith to be at least 15 even after prices stabilize.

mith 2hs and frog crown will be perma camped forever and prices are only going to go down so dont worry about it.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Kobold

Lol I love how people are saying prices won't fall but they clearly already are =)
Old 02-11-2020, 06:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydgun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I love how people are saying prices won't fall but they clearly already are =)
correlation != causation
Old 02-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydgun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were falling well before fear.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Blue prices of things other than words stayed relatively stable up until Kunark, planes release didn’t really affect pricing much (aside from maybe Sky). Given that pricing has for the most part mirrored Blue so far, I’d expect more or less the same outcome. Planes stuff is mostly no-drop, and does it even have superior items over things like gebs, YaK, fbss? (*i don’t believe these items are replaced BiS in fear/hate aside from dragon/god/miniboss loot, if they are please link the items).

Nah mithril legs+arms have the all-important MR on them. They'll always be valued
I could see mithril armor coming down though.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:05 AM
Kobold

Its to bad yaks don't have near the aggro they did on live.....hate on p99 is so weird with poison being insanely more aggro than it was on live. Hate on live from weapons basically went Enraging blow > slow > stun (yaks are dd+ 0.0 stun) > debuffs > dd > DoTs (excluding dots with debuff) > straight weapon dps
Old 02-13-2020, 01:12 AM
Sarnak

once mains are geared up in fear tho everyone will want to play their alts and those items are still all BIS for sub 46 players and will continue to drive a high price.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:41 AM
Banned

Imagine not having 4 manastones and being concerned about the price of a shitthril 2 hander
Closed Thread