Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would be my hope as well. That is so hard. Especially when family dynamics come into play and for children.

My mom could have financially separated but dad, grandparents threatened us with custody battles. So she decided to be there in my life. Rather than leave me completely alone at the mercy of my tormenter.

My grandmother was a good influence but the oof of being left alone with my father was tempting fatality.
Well that's another problem. Minors are treated like property rather than having any agency on what family member(s) they would rather live with.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:23 PM
Banned

im just larping out some frustration because i am heinously sick, so dont be mad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i'm right tho of course, Reagan's welfare queen meme still dictates your entire political pov magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it's literally the only thing you have to say about politics or economics, ever. I think u should think about that. It always comes back to how some people will still fuck up no matter how lucky. like, we know. Just try putting that one single thought down for a little while, maybe think about others, like people who aren't a locus for your hatred.

As one poster alluded to, UBI will not immediately fix the lives of ppl with oppositional defiant disorder, psychosis or parapsychosis, profound spiritual/ethical problems which are actively reinforced by the person out of a hatred or nihilism whose source seems boundless and infinite and unexplainable, fanatical adherence to poisonous ideology, or other deeply entrenched mental illnesses & fatal, lifelong character flaws. Nothing can help that person but God, in time, almost certainly with an awful lot of suffering. Perhaps even more suffering than can be had in one lifetime. No political measure will rescue those people and make them whole.

But imagine the same person growing up in a less tortured world. With parents, grandparents, or even great ancestors who were freer to associate with whom they chose, and less rigidly guided by their nearness to starvation. Surrounded by people who were less stressed, who didnt need to fret about anything more immediate than maybe getting sick or something. With the freedom to invest in themselves exactly as they intend, without having to stop for 10 years to have their brains chopped & screwed by torturous wage-slaving that drove them into the arms of drugs, or hurtful ideology, or an abusive partner who could offer more security. Who could take the time to experience the big things that can't be had without months or years free from grinding away, if their spiritual development so required.

it's a profoundly bigger question than what would flat-billed hat-wearing floridian oxy addicts do, oh I bet it would be extra gross. profoundly bigger
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-23-2021 at 12:51 PM..
Old 03-23-2021, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lithium was when I experienced Seritonen Toxicity as a kid. They pumped me with crazy amounts of it when I was only like eight. I puked all over tremors, fever. Was absolutely disgusting until they switched meds and changed doses. I remember my mom and dad yelling and fighting with each other that insurance didn't cover the right brand and I was stuck with a generic that was absolutely dangerous. It's amazing I survived. Yes, that's the wonderful childhood that led to a suicide attempt at like 10.

I'm not making this up. The psychiatric industry is absolutely abhorrent. Yes, I was also a childhood risk. They had me fantasizing about real dumb fucking stuff.

Drugs that fuck with serotonin are absolutely just "best practice mkultracraft".
YOU just don't know the history of psychiatry, I do. There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance in the body. Psychiatry is a pseudoscience. Magnetaress Magnetaress, you don't even- you're glib. You don't even know what Ritalin is. If you start talking about chemical imbalance, you have to evaluate and read the research papers on how they came up with these theories, Magnetaress, OK. That's what I've done.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-23-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly don't think so. it always comes back to hatred with you. anyway, if you gave people on the economic low end the possibility of free time to cook for themselves, it is entirely possible and indeed likely that they would do so.

I know you haven't worked in a long time / ever but trust me, it's the long-hour grind that forces many conscientious ppl into the fast food line. Also UBI in my mind rolls along roughly at the same time with health care availability for ppl in that income bracket outside of the northwest, so spending all money on street drugs becomes less of a thing as the pressure of literally having a gun to your head to work a rigidly defined 40 hour job dissipates and one can treat their acktchyual issues.

Nexii also alludes to the major deal, maybe the main everyday problem which generates the greatest total psychic turmoil, the petty tyrannies that the militant starvation employment enforcement system inflict at every single level of hierarchy. the abuse, the rape, the years spent listening to screaming. the insane busybody landlady. the 16yo queer hottie who winds up HIV+ after parental ejection. all violence abstracted through pure capitalism's perfidiously restrictive mechanisms of resource distribution, which are themselves a very obvious abstraction of the law of the jungle including good old slavery.

All the worst of our economic system is very obviously mitigated dramatically if it becomes possible to eat and shelter without assimilating to a post-industry 40-hr coffee stand job where you sell coffee to the other coffee stand workers on their break in a big old soviet-style make-work resource shuffle, except the overseer is constantly threatening to ship you to siberia to starve for long bathroom breaks.
I over came hatred. You don't see it yet. But it's not about fear/hatred. It's about healing, curing, nurturing, protection.

All authority, discipline, order, doesn't stem from control fear or hatred.

Otherwise I pretty much agree. I'm sorry you think I am hateful and dismiss me out of hand for that.

How many tears do I need to shed and how many times must I sacrifice die, or kill myself and pass through the eye of the needle weaving the tapestry of time to prove this? You haven't been here with me. Stop judging me by the screams of 2010.

It seems like you're afraid to take action against an abuser. Not even through the state. I am not saying to torment them. God have mercy on their souls. I don't think people can survive alone. Or heal alone. We aren't creatures born fully formed and programmed. We are all forcefully bound in eachother collectively through nature. Mothers milk. Our childhood firends. The immaterial nature of our spirits. Discussed in detail in another thread. Abusers must be cared for like children and sick lions. Not out of fear, but because we don't let our babies rot in lesions and rabies. And live a life of terror, inflicting terror on others. This is what has been brainwashed into us by Satanists and the occult and moraly bankrupt. We need to face our imperfection and treat ourselves and our children collectively with care and compassion. Not apathy and not wash our hands of responsibility and duty. We cannot hand babies sugary money snacks and then expect and demand they do better. Only by caring for them individually and collectively and teaching them and growing them into responsibility and love can someone like me or my father be healed.

Look. I am healed, spiritually. My heart is pure. Don't put me down because my experiences and words, and feelings make you uncomfortable. Please think about it. You say you were never abused. You are judging me by that measure and the last thing I want is for you or anyone to suffer like I have. You have absolutely no idea if the situation and person I'm talking about and how to handle it humanly.

You said a mate abused you. But you got away. I helped you. You may not realize it, but I helped you become aware, and my compassion and strength was given to you. I remember talking to you. I gave you some really good advice that helped take you where you are now. Not once did I say to fight him. Or engage him. Or submit to him. You needed more help than I could give.

I lived that before learning how to talk, count, or think for myself. My first memories are of abuse that would have destroyed you. And that did destroy me.

To say and do nothing and to give no future generations any forewarning or wisdom would be horrific. Yet I opened myself to the hatred of others. To ridicule. To be dismissed out of hand. Out of love and caring and a desire to be nothing like my abuser and his enablers.

I would hope without me you would have had a good life. That you wouldn't need to stare into this mirror. However this is who and wear we are. And I am comically bound in that. I'm a part of you. You're here with me, and I here with you.

You've helped. Your criticism helps. Your judgment helps. This post I feel good about. Is it enough? I hope so. I don't want to be in charge. My suggestions are simply that. I believe that what I've shared is important and in some small way. Changes us. For the better. Headed. Ignored. Accepted. Rejected.

It's time for me to step back now.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU just don't know the history of psychiatry, I do. There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance in the body. Psychiatry is a pseudoscience. Magnetaress Magnetaress, you don't even- you're glib. You don't even know what Ritalin is. If you start talking about chemical imbalance, you have to evaluate and read the research papers on how they came up with these theories, Magnetaress, OK. That's what I've done.
Those imbalances aren't necessarily genetic or essential or innate. If you don't remove the stress or organism from the stress. Pumping them with drugs can help, sometimes the organism can react in a positive way. But when a child is being assaulted and abused. No amount of medication is enough and can kill them. The side effects of every drug get severe and just add to the suffering and loss of self worth abused people suffer.

In a lot of cases healthy food and environment is sufficient. When I went to all children's the doctors said that I honeymooned. Miraculously got better.

Thats because the abuse stopped. For the first time in my life I wasn't getting sat on and screamed at and cornered, and beaten by a 250lb crazy person. So they pumped me with meds until I couldn't tolerate the side effects, adjusted them and sent me home, an innocent fucking child. A sweet sensitive caring child. Home to my abuser sick on drugs. The rest is hell. Until I got away and escaped into the military.

God damn. I am so incredibly fucking lucky and resilient and because of my female brain. I survived what was impossible and became a force of wisdom and spiritual growth.

Drugs can help. But they are virtually useless when prescribed in a profit motivated spiritual and moral vacuum to cure symptoms instead of the stress and poison and helplessness and manipulation causing the illnesses and imbalances.

People are resilient. They can heal. But not if you shove a jar of Seroquel or Lithium at them and put them back at the mercy of someone else's psychotic behavior.

One of the major side effects of Lithium is thyroid dysfunction. That is an absolute death sentence in our modern world. It's a slow horrific death of ridicule that leads to worse diseases. Especially for females.

Psychiatry has helped me some. On the whole it's caused some severe damage and trauma. Some of which I'm still healing. Wellbutrin lead directly to suicide. Other drugs, horrific hallucinations as a child. And we aren't letting science and medicine do the psychiatry. No, now proceeded, laws, liability, and statistics driven by sales and side effects do the psychiatry.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2021 at 12:55 PM..
Old 03-23-2021, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea for all modern psychology/psychiatry proclaims to be and do, the suicide rate has actually increased slightly compared to historic values.

The sad reality is that while a lot of valid disorders have been identified there isn't a good cure for the vast majority.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
I over came hatred. You don't see it yet. But it's not about fear/hatred. It's about healing, curing, nurturing, protection.

All authority, discipline, order, doesn't stem from control fear or hatred.
wrong. if it weren't a mind consumed by hatred, you would have more thoughts about politics than "ewww that gross group over there". unchanged since youve been known to me. not to mention 10,000 other indicators, no offense. don't lie to yourself about this, the work needs to be done.

i reckon a nurturer would think early of young people trying to escape abusive, cloistering households. or women stuck in bad situations. something like that -- at least now and then. no, this is clearly a defensive rationalization bordering on a bald-faced lie, which means I will stop replying to you here because it's getting 2 real for now. but think about it. whatever "THIS" is, the nerve i am touching that would drive you to try and pass off the quote above, is what is wrong. Step 1 is developing a dislike for it, which I see you do, very much. good news cuz that can be the longest step for sure. Step 2 is stop indulging its reinforcement by giving speech to its impulses. I recommend substituting them with something positive. Brain very plastic, stop saying gamer word in no time.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-23-2021 at 01:09 PM..
Old 03-23-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wrong. if it weren't a mind consumed by hatred, you would have more thoughts about politics than "ewww that gross group over there". unchanged since youve been known to me. not to mention 10,000 other indicators, no offense. don't lie to yourself about this, the work needs to be done.

i reckon a nurturer would think early of young people trying to escape abusive, cloistering households. or women stuck in bad situations. something like that -- at least now and then...
I am thinking of them. Thats why the abuser needs to be removed and the community needs to step in and help support them.

I'm tired of being demonized because you seem to not care or get what I am trying to tell you. I don't know what is blocking our communication. It's so frustrating. You are putting words and thoughts in my mouth. And head. I feel like you are assuming that I dismissed you. I didn't. There are programs for the women and children, but they refused my mom because I was male and wrongfully diagnosed.

It's not a black and white issue.

I'm not arguing against you. Or UBI or aid for people.

I'm no longer interested in defending myself or my thoughts about abuse from you. If you need answers I'm sorry I couldn't give them to you.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea for all modern psychology/psychiatry proclaims to be and do, the suicide rate has actually increased slightly compared to historic values.

The sad reality is that while a lot of valid disorders have been identified there isn't a good cure for the vast majority.
Which disorders do you think are valid?
Old 03-23-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

P.s. I didn't vote for Biden in the primary but I did vote for the women and side discussing this with compassion and integrity. I didn't vote against UBI or anti-anything.

I'm not the horrible monster you're painting me as and I am hurt you called me hateful.
Closed Thread