Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

And skarne imbalance is the wrong terminology and imo wrong treatment model. AFAIK know. For anxiety and ptsd. Anyway.

Depression is protective and absolutely necessary for healing. And trauma survival. Just like inflammation.

Anxiety and fear isn't evul either.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2021 at 01:22 PM..
Old 03-23-2021, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which disorders do you think are valid?
I mean the classification of disorders. In that they exist as described.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

I'm on the fence about adhd, believe medication could help them the most, but also believe people with focus, impulse control issues have underlying problems and tend to be overmedicated without the actual support they really need.

150 mg of buproprion may be ok. But 300-600 is yikesy territory. Adderall is super fucking dangerous. Ritaln the same?
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2021 at 01:27 PM..
Old 03-23-2021, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

I've also met people trapped in cope and medicate cycles. Not making any changes except working double shifts or becoming isolated and making massive charts and diagrams of their daily routine who fly off the handle if they don't get their single specifically prepared egg down to the pan it was cooked in at exactly 6:30am every morning.

Like I completely understand why. But am truly helpless as they are to break them gently away from that brokenness. Like they hurt you. Over cast iron vs poached in a steel pan. These people have all of the material resources they need but none of the knowledge or wisdom or personal support. Drugs failed them.

They need a safe environment. And supervision.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2021 at 01:33 PM..
Old 03-23-2021, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

I was just quoting Tom Cruise speaking with Matt Lauer.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-23-2021, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm on the fence about adhd, believe medication could help them the most, but also believe people with focus, impulse control issues have underlying problems and tend to be overmedicated without the actual support they really need.

150 mg of buproprion may be ok. But 300-600 is yikesy territory. Adderall is super fucking dangerous. Ritaln the same?
Yea a lot of people are way overmedicated for mental disorders. No different than opiates which is only coming out now. It'll probably be a few years before there's a similar 'revelation' with respect to drugs for depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, BPD, etc.
Old 03-23-2021, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im just larping out some frustration because i am heinously sick, so dont be mad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i'm right tho of course, Reagan's welfare queen meme still dictates your entire political pov magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it's literally the only thing you have to say about politics or economics, ever. I think u should think about that. It always comes back to how some people will still fuck up no matter how lucky. like, we know. Just try putting that one single thought down for a little while, maybe think about others, like people who aren't a locus for your hatred.

As one poster alluded to, UBI will not immediately fix the lives of ppl with oppositional defiant disorder, psychosis or parapsychosis, profound spiritual/ethical problems which are actively reinforced by the person out of a hatred or nihilism whose source seems boundless and infinite and unexplainable, fanatical adherence to poisonous ideology, or other deeply entrenched mental illnesses & fatal, lifelong character flaws. Nothing can help that person but God, in time, almost certainly with an awful lot of suffering. Perhaps even more suffering than can be had in one lifetime. No political measure will rescue those people and make them whole.

But imagine the same person growing up in a less tortured world. With parents, grandparents, or even great ancestors who were freer to associate with whom they chose, and less rigidly guided by their nearness to starvation. Surrounded by people who were less stressed, who didnt need to fret about anything more immediate than maybe getting sick or something. With the freedom to invest in themselves exactly as they intend, without having to stop for 10 years to have their brains chopped & screwed by torturous wage-slaving that drove them into the arms of drugs, or hurtful ideology, or an abusive partner who could offer more security. Who could take the time to experience the big things that can't be had without months or years free from grinding away, if their spiritual development so required.

it's a profoundly bigger question than what would flat-billed hat-wearing floridian oxy addicts do, oh I bet it would be extra gross. profoundly bigger
Sans the personal defamation and attack on my character I pretty much agree even with the regancentric perspective you paint me with. I get it. It's not personal.

My pogroms wouldn't be abusive or forceful or punishing if I had the resources at my disposal to actually safely help people manage their death loops.

Just for shits and giggles tho.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Love u. Tho. And thanks for the light and enlightenment you bring. Plz don't tear me back down because you think I want to force ppl to get aids. Or use guns. I absolutely do not.

BTW I agree with neither Marx nor Reagan here. Now isn't the time for revolution or war, or complete submission to the state. Both of those are extreme examples. UBI sounds better.

People could practice better firearms safety though. Locks are reasonable. Not telling people where our guns are is smart too. I believe the majority are indeed capable of that with few exceptions, whom we'd restrict accordingly after they where proven otherwise incapable.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2021 at 02:22 PM..
Old 03-23-2021, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

hahahahahahhahaha

those are all quotes from political speeches trying to garner support.

Are you telling me that you believe politicians now?

HAHAHAHAHA

do I need to point you to what mao, lenin, and marx's political philosophy DID, or are you going to just think what tey said to get support is what they DID?

I lvoe that we banned fracking and opened the borders and stop putting kids in cages OH WAIT that was just what politicians SAID.

Dont be a victim of politicians promises. They be lyin.
Old 03-23-2021, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahahahahahhahaha

those are all quotes from political speeches trying to garner support.

Are you telling me that you believe politicians now?

HAHAHAHAHA

do I need to point you to what mao, lenin, and marx's political philosophy DID, or are you going to just think what tey said to get support is what they DID?

I lvoe that we banned fracking and opened the borders and stop putting kids in cages OH WAIT that was just what politicians SAID.

Dont be a victim of politicians promises. They be lyin.
First of all yes I'm aware of the political shenanigans, did you not read my response to their words that comes after the picture?
Old 03-23-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

P.s. my focus is on the perspective of the mass murderer here, not even necessarily their implementation.

Because I know what it takes to not be one. And that there are some generalizations not specific to my case and individuality that can be collectively processed and understood.

Understanding and moving out of or away from hatred is absolutely critical. You definitely can't kill or hurt or pacify all of the killers into being safe or dead. Nor should we even try. That's obviously horrifically futile. That'd be 0) but it shouldn't have needed to be said.
Closed Thread