Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is really fucking ironic. Get CFS, survive a suicide attempt. Still fucking happy. And self actualized. Even though it's a monumental effort to even eat.
Uhh...yea...the irony was that you do with 10 new threads a day looking for help with your mental issues. I hope for the best but I don't think it's really the healthiest approach.

Love yourself first. Then you will be able to see the value in sharing that love with someone else.
Old 03-24-2021, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I truly do not care about her wishes.
remember when i gave you everything you want in PMs a couple months ago to close this? I didn't really expect any development, but it's another nail in the creepy coffin how you just ghosted me on it and came back like nothing ever happened. It doesn't matter with you unless there are witnesses. Gaslighter extraordinaire. I really shouldn't address you, but just letting you know I can feel the maleness coming through. Been awhile since you took your meds huh? Like years?

Only thing I ever did to you was send you the meds that enabled you to start transition. Of course to you, any act of kindness is merely ammunition guaranteeing that your future psychotic sadism toward the person will carry a sting of betrayal with it. You are one of the creepiest human beings I have ever known. I suppose I can justify this one message to let you know, after all negotiation I see it is in vain. This is not even delusion; it is outright ungrounded psychosexual obsession and sadism. In the end, it only boosts the ego to attract stalkers. Continue to worship me from afar -- I'm going for a new record on never acknowledging your existence now.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-24-2021 at 05:02 PM..
Old 03-24-2021, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhh...yea...the irony was that you do with 10 new threads a day looking for help with your mental issues. I hope for the best but I don't think it's really the healthiest approach.

Love yourself first. Then you will be able to see the value in sharing that love with someone else.
1 new thread today. Did I even make a thread yesterday?

Hyperbole.

P.s. I was / am fucking beautiful, brilliant, great voice. I have talked tons of shit about climbing mont selaya. Posted many pics from the beach, bridges. So idk what your aim is other than to attack my character.

My original advice and bullet points stand.

Jesus is cool to. Been highlighting that for awhile.

I'm not here to rub in my material self or brag about lift weights. Which I would have you know was 350lb in my prime, no need to overdo it.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-24-2021 at 05:02 PM..
Old 03-24-2021, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 new thread today. Did I even make a thread yesterday?

Hyperbole.

P.s. I was / am fucking beautiful, brilliant, great voice. I have talked tons of shit about climbing mont selaya. Posted many pics from the beach, bridges. So idk what your aim is other than to attack my character.

My original advice and bullet points stand.

Jesus is cool to. Been highlighting that for awhile.
I would prefer to help. Though I am not sure I really have the life experience to.
Old 03-24-2021, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when i gave you everything you want in PMs a couple months ago to close this? I didn't really expect any development, but it's another nail in the creepy coffin how you just ghosted me on it and came back like nothing ever happened. It doesn't matter with you unless there are witnesses. Gaslighter extraordinaire. I really shouldn't address you, but just letting you know I can feel the maleness coming through. Been awhile since you took your meds huh? Like years?

Only thing I ever did to you was send you the meds that enabled you to start transition. Of course to you, any act of kindness is merely ammunition guaranteeing that your future psychotic sadism toward the person will carry a sting of betrayal with it. You are one of the creepiest human beings I have ever known. I suppose I can justify this one message to let you know, after all negotiation I see it is in vain. This is not even delusion; it is outright ungrounded psychosexual obsession and sadism. In the end, it only boosts the ego to attract stalkers.
What did you want to have come out of that? You admitted you slandered Asteria about being a rapist. You want to blast that on RnF? You want me to? You did give me permission. You're a bad person, alright? You admitting to being a bad person doesn't change the fact you're a bad person.
Old 03-24-2021, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would prefer to help. Though I am not sure I really have the life experience to.
I feel you. Thanks for your concern. I'm ok though.

Feeling radical acceptance /s now towards my inevitable entropic demise. My only goal is to smirk, and share wisdom.

I don't want to trolllllololol. Like I did in 2018.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-24-2021 at 05:08 PM..
Old 03-24-2021, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did you want to have come out of that? You admitted you slandered Asteria about being a rapist. You want to blast that on RnF? You want me to? You did give me permission. You're a bad person, alright? You admitting to being a bad person doesn't change the fact you're a bad person.
Stop talking to the room. Talk to me. I want you to stop stalking me, like you agreed, of course. Anyway, we know this isn't about me, except for whatever it is I have that makes you drawn to me. So, enough about you except, well -- I hope everyone noticed the implicit acknowledgment here that Cecily is *NOT* under the influence of estrogen for years. If you're wondering who the bathroom maniac, psycho stalker faux-female is, we do have one in our crowd. Running on T, stalking women, claiming female for cover. Living proof that medical transition is absolutely imperative. I earnestly hope you can get help somehow. Fare thee well, worship in peace.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-24-2021 at 05:09 PM..
Old 03-24-2021, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

"Stop talking to the room. Talk to me."

Still have my number? :P

I know I'm being a bitch RN. Apologizes, withdrawling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] OMG you lying bitch ahaha
Last edited by Cecily; 03-24-2021 at 05:09 PM..
Old 03-24-2021, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
"Stop talking to the room. Talk to me."

Still have my number? :P

I know I'm being a bitch RN. Apologizes, withdrawling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] OMG you lying bitch ahaha
it's all beggary to get me to call you, huh? you are so fucking creepy i can't even. peace, for real, i gotta jetpack out. rest assured though i experimented with appeasement, the experiment failed and this will never work how you are hoping.
Old 03-24-2021, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's all beggary to get me to call you, huh? you are so fucking creepy i can't even. peace, for real, i gotta jetpack out. rest assured though i experimented with appeasement, the experiment failed and this will never work how you are hoping.
Kinda hope we never speak again. Ugh. It's funny you ran the exact same slander campaign on her before.
Last edited by Cecily; 03-24-2021 at 05:24 PM..
Closed Thread