Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2021, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Veksar would be cool.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weren’t you the guy who told the person who reported them and provided video evidence that essentially “I asked them and they said they weren’t boxing so you’re wrong and they’re right”
He posted a 30-second video of a mage pet killing a guard. It was not proof of anything. It was one person's word against another and it would be unfair to kick someone out of a guild without proof. I did the right thing. I'd kick them both out if real proof was provided.

pls stop trole
Old 04-12-2021, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He posted a 30-second video of a mage pet killing a guard. It was not proof of anything. It was one person's word against another and it would be unfair to kick someone out of a guild without proof. I did the right thing. I'd kick them both out if real proof was provided.

pls stop trole
I could be misremembering but I believe he posted multiple videos of a hard sitting far away on the bridge while the mage afked and parked his pet in the spawn area of the guards so that the guards would attack upon spawn and get burned down by the fire pet DS. At best it was someone afk camping with their mage pet against server rules, at worst it was boxing. So either way your guildies were violating server rules /shrug
Old 04-12-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could be misremembering but I believe he posted multiple videos of a hard sitting far away on the bridge while the mage afked and parked his pet in the spawn area of the guards so that the guards would attack upon spawn and get burned down by the fire pet DS. At best it was someone afk camping with their mage pet against server rules, at worst it was boxing. So either way your guildies were violating server rules /shrug
This is the thread in question. https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=366344

nycfla (Jobobn in-game) posted the following 30-second video of a mage pet killing a guard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=s43wHVqfwsw This is not sufficient evidence.

In the thread, both the mage and the bard responded to the accusation.

If there are videos showing them breaking any P99 rule at all, show them. Have you seen them? They do not appear in nycfla's posting history. Real proof was not provided so no action was taken.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:30 PM
Banned

guys i sware!
Old 04-12-2021, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

<Castle> members know boxing is not allowed. And if I knew any one of them were boxing, I wouldn't tell them...I'd just report them to the GMs.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:07 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2021, 02:09 AM
Sarnak

Luclin was not super awesome, but Luclin was the best raiding expansion.

Being locked in PoP would offer so much content

I remember bastion of thunder, my all time favourite eq zone !!
Old 04-13-2021, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to raid Vex Thal, The deep, Ssra, Plane of Disease, Kill Xegony, kill Rathe council, and have an amazing time in Plane of Time !
Old 04-13-2021, 08:07 AM
Sarnak

2005 called and they want their meme back