Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll stop watching Tucker when I'm six feet under, lib.
Tucker is pissed he has to put on a mask for 30 seconds while he walks through the marina down to his boat- so he has to get all his subs riled up about masks like anyone with half a brain gives a shit.
Old 04-15-2021, 02:43 AM
Aviak

I told you to put your muzzle on like a good sheeple.
Old 04-15-2021, 09:28 AM
Banned

oddly enough, i haven’t gotten sick since Jan 2020
Worst flu symptoms ever, knocked me out for 3 days
Old 04-15-2021, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I told you to put your muzzle on like a good sheeple.
This the guy that the nurses talk about when he ends up in the ICU with covid refusing to believe he has it, and he yells at them about it until he gets intubated and can’t talk anymore and eventually dies.
Old 04-15-2021, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This the guy that the nurses talk about when he ends up in the ICU with covid refusing to believe he has it, and he yells at them about it until he gets intubated and can’t talk anymore and eventually dies.
dies because morbidly obese, smoker, or any other co-morbidities

covid doesnt kill healthy people
Old 04-15-2021, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, at least he's not a hypochondriac having anxiety because he developed a new weird bruise on his other thigh.

It is possible to be in denial and still wear a mask, not scream at people. And still be nice, and still wind up intubated anyway.

So. Most people that die from covid die from blood cots, complications, or pulmonary embolism apparently. We should see Covid deaths dropping as Dr's figures this out. All covid vaccines have the capability to bring about these really rare complications. Because it's due to the spike.

Spike load may be less severe with the mRNA vaccines and so less likely to trigger fatal immune responses that the Adenovirus vaccines seem to have the most potential for.

Tbqh. The vaccines seem pretty safe, but some people with funky blood, hrt, or birth control, or hormone issues like PCOS should consider avoiding them. Within a year the big brains will probably know what is happening. Possibly in ppl with simply a heightened immune response. Because some ppls bodies are just like foreign bodies? Rawar! Oh wait. Everything is a foreign body now!
Old 04-15-2021, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oddly enough, i haven’t gotten sick since Jan 2020
Worst flu symptoms ever, knocked me out for 3 days
Low income workers commonly have increased immunities
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-15-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

True, the healthiest time in starkinds life was right after the sickest time in starkinds time when starkind was out in the field in nature absorbing dirty food with lots of dirt on it and basically being subject to ppl starkind never would have stood nexto IRL if starkind ever had a choice. Starkind isn't very proud of this past but it was good for starkind to learn to not be afraid of dirt, or people.
Old 04-15-2021, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Tuesday OP
Old 04-15-2021, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dies because morbidly obese, smoker, or any other co-morbidities

covid doesnt kill healthy people
This is your brain on Fox News.
Closed Thread