Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

I hope all you non vax people know when it turns out us vaxed people cant have kids, we're going to chain you up in a birthing facility that looks like a cross between the ICE one and the matrix battery machine.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did i accidently own the libs? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a lot of the times i wonder if you are like a chinese doctor at like a university school of medicine with a super secret backchannel thru the firewall addicted to EQ forums and with a level 60 on green blue and red, and ur just curious why... so u are trying to observe and use your knowledge for some kind of state sponsered pogrom

i'm not gonna let out any secrets about u but u rly make me wonder

sometimes i feel safe around u tho

i'd still be glad to know u even if all of the above was true

lmk if u need dna samples, but starkind rather prefers to be a retrovirus that melds, merges and blends with not clones that devour and consume totally
Old 04-15-2021, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

I was thinking at the center.. you know there are a lot of mexican immigrants here, aka hard working people who raise families and live on meager earnings. If I had to describe the meek, they'd be the meek.

And if theyre all getting this vaccination, then god surely isnt going to punish them and not the yokals that want to kill everyone and let god sort it out.

So I think I made the right choice!
Old 04-15-2021, 04:15 PM
Banned

for the record, i obviously believe in vaccines
im more of an erring on the side of caution type
Old 04-15-2021, 04:16 PM
Banned

ya i dont think god wants to punish anyone tho, satan will grab up the assholes however.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2021, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you’re obese, pre-existing conditions, 65+/etc. i get it, otherwise i don’t see the problem with a wait and see how the vaccine alpha test server goes
Vaccines are less about personal protection and more about creating widespread immunity to slow its spread (also known as R) such that our medical systems don't become overburdened. When they become overburdened, there are not sufficient resources for our hospitals to treat all patients to the normal standard of care. The end result being, not only do people die from the targeted disease, but also from lack of care for other illnesses.

Ironically, many of those at risk are already somewhat limited in exposure due to lifestyle. For example, the elderly or the infirm are far less likely to spend time in public or travel, esp. if they are already ill and symptomatic. Thus, vaccinating them doesn't do much to lower R, but rather just eliminates some of the worst case scenarios (most burdensome and resource intensive for our healthcare systems).

It's a bit of a balancing act for sure, but any single vaccinated person will contribute to lowering R, relieving stress on our healthcare systems and improving healthcare outcomes for everyone.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccines are less about personal protection and more about creating widespread immunity to slow its spread (also known as R) such that our medical systems don't become overburdened. When they become overburdened, there are not sufficient resources for our hospitals to treat all patients to the normal standard of care. The end result being, not only do people die from the targeted disease, but also from lack of care for other illnesses.

Ironically, many of those at risk are already somewhat limited in exposure due to lifestyle. For example, the elderly or the infirm are far less likely to spend time in public or travel, esp. if they are already ill and symptomatic. Thus, vaccinating them doesn't do much to lower R, but rather just eliminates some of the worst case scenarios (most burdensome and resource intensive for our healthcare systems).

It's a bit of a balancing act for sure, but any single vaccinated person will contribute to lowering R, relieving stress on our healthcare systems and improving healthcare outcomes for everyone.
truth, but thats more of a cost savings initiative sorta backed by the insurance cos with taxpayer funding, a lot of big block grants got given out to moderna, pfizer, j&j and i think even astra

we all payed 4 that, none of this is a gift or freely given charity or anything of the kind, the only thing is we have access to the braintanks that thot up the crazy idea of doing the vaccines so fast, not sure the way we are doing it is the right way, because i think we could support those people in posh lifestyles and get better results imo, but w/es
Old 04-15-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for the record, i obviously believe in vaccines
im more of an erring on the side of caution type
I agree with this, I would have waited another few months, but I always told myself i wouldnt turn it down if it was offered, and it was god dammit!

I was hoping if I held out in my little home long enough I could wait it out alltogether..

Looking forward to being less worried when I go out about my mask and if I am in a danger zone.. watching people around me like a hawk for any sign of a soar throat heh...

If these were not safe, I think there are so many people out there that at least one person I respected would be raising red flags by now.. but none so far got me worried enough to turn it down.

Totally understand the desire to wait, but as we're starting to get back to normalcy I didnt want to catch covid because I and my friendo or something let my guard down at the last minuet...

Ive heard of many more long term effects of covid than I have the vax so, that also made me consider opting in..

And lastly, the reaction from the 6 blood clots, really gave me some peace of mind that this is not some elaborate conspiracy to jack us full of poison. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TBH I just want to get out more and be less worried about it.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

guess im killing grandma
Old 04-15-2021, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope all you non vax people know when it turns out us vaxed people cant have kids, we're going to chain you up in a birthing facility that looks like a cross between the ICE one and the matrix battery machine.
We shall not make excuses for the terror
Closed Thread