Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeppers, think the pace and flow are just fine as is ^^ your style is rich, compact and fun. reminds me of david eddings or r.a. salvatore if you read any fantasy. I've not read much other fiction, so don't have anything else to equate it to. i liek it though ^^
Aww. Yea I haven't read all of RA Salvatore's works but I found the Dark Elf Triology really inspiring. Really good author even if Drizzt is totally a Mary Sue. I try really hard to not make Nexii a Mary Sue. David Eddings I haven't read.

So this is a bit nerdy and directed to all. What is your Save vs Torture (0-255)? It can be in a BDSM sexual context or just how much you think you could resist torture if say captured/abducted. I'd put myself at about a 140. Nothing spectacular, mild to moderate pain is fun but I'm no junky for it. Anything harder or extreme I go into shock pretty easily.
Old 10-29-2018, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't completely follow this sentence lol. Any dwarves in Neriak would be slaves..
that's the idea, but not all of them are taken against their will, if you catch my drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's a really adorable thought. he'd be so confused by the infliction of pleasure by his captors. and how would the sharper sensations feel once his piety were blown apart by orgasm?
only one way to find out
Old 10-29-2018, 09:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is your Save vs Torture (0-255)? It can be in a BDSM sexual context or just how much you think you could resist torture if say captured/abducted.
Probably a 1. I would fold like a thin paper towel. I don't even like to be tickled.

No, seriously, I have no idea. I'd like to think I have a medium tolerance for pain based on a few injuries I've had... but I've never really been tortured per se or put in an uncomfortable situation for an extended period of time.

Maybe a 125 / 255?