Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 08:54 AM
Large Bat

I've put in a petition request too. My wife, son, and I all want to play. I started playing in 2000 and my wife and I only had 1 account. Once my son was born (mid 2002) we stopped playing because we didn't feel we had the time.

I've played eq2 with my son recently, but my wife would never play. I told her about P99 and she seems on board. So I'm hoping that the 3 of us can play together.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

My son has problems typing so he wont be talking a lot and he cant really move the mouse very often due to a muscular disease maybe once every couple minutes but i still want to get an ip excemption do you think we’ll be okay?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH I don't see why people even play games like this without playing with friends and family. This is a social game not a stand alone solo game.

Just so you're not set at zero for couples in game forever, my wife has a 60 warrior Kanthela on blue and has her half-elf warrior restarted here on green. My son and daughter also have accounts but it's very difficult to get my daughter to play. I also play with a couple of other dads whom play with their sons.

PS You're probably just trolling but w/e.
Most people here are lonely and don’t like the fact that other players might have friends or significant others to play with them
Old 11-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Aviak

cool your wife exists that has nothing to do with the dozens of people who have purposefully abused that privilege to box, and i can count the amount of husband/wife teams ive played with in 10 years on p99 on one hand
Old 11-09-2019, 02:42 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people here are lonely and don’t like the fact that other players might have friends or significant others to play with them
Its nice to hear someone else was on Terris-Thule also. Theres a guy who stream from the Wayfair server thats in Battle Cry there who was an officer in the original BC on TT. Wife and I were in Shadows Council, when it broke we got invited to Xenosis and ended up in Nameless Order one TT split server into prexus. A lot of people call me liar when i say me and my wife met and EQ and been together gaming for 18yrs now with 3 kids. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ain't kidding. Over the years I've seen serious suggestions that families shouldn't be allowed to play together at all because it's apparently somehow unfair to folks who're alone. There truly is a fair amount of deep-seated resentment from certain quarters.

That being said, some folks also get a warped sense of perspective due to hanging out in parts of the game, like the high end, where women/families are less likely and cheaters more likely to hang out.

Danth
Old 11-09-2019, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My son has problems typing so he wont be talking a lot and he cant really move the mouse very often due to a muscular disease maybe once every couple minutes but i still want to get an ip excemption do you think we’ll be okay?
brutal honesty incoming: probably not. a GM is going to do a test to see if you're boxing and under those conditions you'd fail it given the lack of in-game communication and mobility your son allegedly has.
Last edited by Danger; 11-09-2019 at 03:06 PM..
Old 11-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
brutal honesty incoming: probably not. a GM is going to do a test to see if you're boxing and under those conditions you'd fail it given the lack of in-game communication and mobility your son allegedly has.
He's just messing with us. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Or did you know and you're messing with him back?
Old 11-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I don't see the point of trying to box here while constantly in risk of a banning. There's other private servers that allow it, along with Daybreak, so what's the point in coming to P99 with intentions to box?
Old 11-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see the point of trying to box here while constantly in risk of a banning. There's other private servers that allow it, along with Daybreak, so what's the point in coming to P99 with intentions to box?
bc i know SICK degenerates who think the juice is worth the squeeze and will level up ANOTHER cleric in guk by themself at 4am after their 7th ban.
Closed Thread