Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#doublestandard

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of those old farts depicted have a future anyway. Old news. Old guys with old politics.

Edit Notice how AF and Wiener (both a bit less old than Clinton/Kennedy/Biden) are basically the same kind of fuck up self-righteous deviant. You ever listen to these idiots on CSPAN -- forget the MSM -- just listen to them. They are so full of shit and know it. Finally this gets so damn annoying someone goes the formality of hiring a private investigator to reveal their actually -- imperfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let these scandals topple both political establishments so reasonable debate can flourish again. For far too long we have had to choose between Coca-Cola and Pepsi while both will surely kill us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Juris I feel sorry for you because you think that bernie sanders is relevant to democrat politics. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The lack of dem support for Bernie's single payer legislation should have been the writing on the wall. While Republicans are shameless lobbyists for the rich, Democrats trick voters into thinking their candidates are progressive while supporting the status quo and aiding the same corporate masters.

When will the public see the illusion of choice for what it is? We can either not vote and invalidate the political process to precipitate radical change or start supporting third-parties and independents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They won't, it's too much fun being divisive and rooting for a side instead of realizing both sides are full of shit. They just spin it a different way, a way that will appeal to certain types of people. What amazes me and saddens me at the same time is how legitimately intelligent people get sucked into this "us against them" shtick.
It'd be a shame to lose this very valuble conversation about democrat politics being a train wreck to the next page, so I quoted it all.

Lance is absolutly right, under the veil of being progressive, the democratic party has turned people like juris, and poke, into parrots for the divisive left.

It should be worth saying that the difference between the divisive nature of the DNC and the GOP is in my opinion:

The left hates the right, like HATES the right. If you are a conservitive, you are a nazi, and nazi's get their face punched in. Believe in free speech? Disagree with anyone? NAZI.

Same goes for sexism. Dont hate LCK? SEXIST... dont hate Bernie Bro's? SEXIST.. dont want to vote for hillary? SEXIST!!!!!! X100!!!!11!!1

While the GOP doesnt hate the left, they just think the left are fuckng cry babies. They dont like gays, they dont like criminals and the vast majority of crime is perpitrated by browns, that's a fact, but they are simply unwilling to bend over to the idea that it was conservitive & GOP policy over the last 60 years for the most part, that initiated that inballance. But.. that isnt divisive, its just dismissive of things they cannot change. So that isnt such a big deal.

Anywho, the left would rather point out that the right is at fault for all that, rather than come up with modern solutions, which, once again, is a divisive tactic.

Every which way you look at it, the entire strategy for the left is, to divide the nation. But to what end? Do they actually think that if we hate the right so much, eventually we'll some how convince them all to join us? OR is there some other, more altierer motive at play here? Are they trying to create discent? Are they trying to shake the foundations of our tolerance for eachother? Might they be trying to divide and conquer us?

One might think that it is ironic, that the party that is attempting to take away our freedom of speech, our guns, our identity, our very ability to have free thought and protect our rights, and indicative of a hostel take over....

But the left, would react to that idea with a single response: You are a crazy conspiracy theorist and deserve to die.

Which in and of its self should indicate to you, that yes, they are trying to destroy America and take over the nation.

Lastly, once the left has control, it will be the END of the progressive movement. They will lock you up in a train car, and send you to the gallows.

The establishment left, are trying to rule the planet with total disregard for humanity. They are reptilians and GOD WILLING I WILL USE MY SECOND AMENDMENT TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM THEIR TYRANNY COME THE DAY WHEN THEY TRY TO PULL THE TRIGGER.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Banned

i'm the only third party voter on this board so the rest of you need to shutup or sackup.

& being divisive is cool and good when it's to oppose great wickedness(taking away healthcare, the gop tax plan, etc).
Old 11-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm the only third party voter on this board so the rest of you need to shutup or sackup.

& being divisive is cool and good when it's to oppose great wickedness(taking away healthcare, the gop tax plan, etc).
You voted for Bush in 2004 bud

Don't be so proud!!!!
Old 11-20-2017, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did you vote for jill stien?

also I have news for you, you are a huge cuck and the definition of bottom 10% of the left that are being played harder than a banjo in the delta.

I mean listen to your last sentence "Im a soldier for the establishment and will parrot whatever they tell me to parrot."
Old 11-20-2017, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

https://youtu.be/LKTH6f1JfX8
Old 11-20-2017, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You voted for Bush in 2004 bud

Don't be so proud!!!!
i didn't say i was very bright
Old 11-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow IMPORTANT

the problem is that everyone votes based on stupid social issues contrived as moral imperatives.

abortion - is a good practice whether a fetus is a person or not. murdering babies benefits them, their mothers and society alike, by aquelching most of the associated costs. The only lasting costs are the guilt (if any) of the mother and the price of the procedure which is magnitudes smaller than the cost of a lineage of delinquents. yes, it is unpleasant and unjust, but the alternatives are more so. welcome to reality.

sex - people engage in this activity and so long as measures are in place to prevent the work stock of our economic machine from falling victim to the slow decay of venereal predators, it shouldn't matter how they do it.

omgishhatism - people don't liek other people. whether it's because they are fat or ugly or dumb or orange shouldn't matter. deal with it.

bathrooms - most people are house trained by the time they are two years old. we don't need any more laws.

freedom of delusion - if people want to erect monuments to their delusions let them. if they wish to speak to nonexistent things because it allows them to more easily deal with life, let them whether it is on public land or private land shouldn't matter so long as everyone is allotted the same freedom of delusion.

foreigners - they exist. some want to come here. some don't want to come here. we don't want some who want to come here to come here. we do want some who don't want to come here to come here. pretty simple.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think people who shop at Walmart should be allowed to vote or reproduce
Old 11-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the problem is that everyone votes based on stupid social issues contrived as moral imperatives.

abortion - is a good practice whether a fetus is a person or not. murdering babies benefits them, their mothers and society alike, by aquelching most of the associated costs. The only lasting costs are the guilt (if any) of the mother and the price of the procedure which is magnitudes smaller than the cost of a lineage of delinquents. yes, it is unpleasant and unjust, but the alternatives are more so. welcome to reality.

sex - people engage in this activity and so long as measures are in place to prevent the work stock of our economic machine from falling victim to the slow decay of venereal predators, it shouldn't matter how they do it.

omgishhatism - people don't liek other people. whether it's because they are fat or ugly or dumb or orange shouldn't matter. deal with it.

bathrooms - most people are house trained by the time they are two years old. we don't need any more laws.

freedom of delusion - if people want to erect monuments to their delusions let them. if they wish to speak to nonexistent things because it allows them to more easily deal with life, let them whether it is on public land or private land shouldn't matter so long as everyone is allotted the same freedom of delusion.

foreigners - they exist. some want to come here. some don't want to come here. we don't want some who want to come here to come here. we do want some who don't want to come here to come here. pretty simple.
Disagree with fats & foreigners

Both can fuck right off
Old 11-20-2017, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think people who shop at Walmart should be allowed to vote or reproduce
safeway for meat, kroger for everything else. i should start going to winco instead tho.
Closed Thread