Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We play an emulation of the 20 years ago edition of a mildly popular elfsim. The Onion is smarter than all of us combined. But, so what?
It's only an issue if it is no longer entertaining, yet one logs in anyways. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only an issue if it is no longer entertaining, yet one logs in anyways. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shade queen canelek slaying jauna 100
Old 10-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao Gahvno
I love how the only part of my conversation with the guy was me saying "I am 60". He ran into us in MR and asking me something about Trump. Then went and got the gnome necro and brought him down and thought he was going to kill us all, but of course we killed him and he screamed for another hour about "HIDING BEHIND YOUR 60 LIKE A CAMPFIRE!"

Dude is unhinged.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you've misunderstood Supreme's comment . "Trump Derangement Syndrome" refers to the idea that a bunch of folks on the left have pretty much lost their minds as a result of Trump getting elected.
It's actually a real medical condition now.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually it looks like it can be used both ways. I think he meant it that way, though. You see it used on conservative news shows as a term of derision.
Correct.

It is quite interchangeable.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shade queen canelek slaying jauna 100
I was overdue for being sassed.

But no, I was not targeting Juana. My comment in /ooc in this post was simply my mental reference to a recent post by Mr. Juana, stating that he was a bit bored with the current gameplay of Everquest: Project 1999, and had been drinking a bit (that makes most of us either very happy or very sad).

I think I had offered advice on a previous thread. Depression is a bitch, and actually a real thing, my neocon friends.

Either way, I wish Juan well, in whatever Juana does. Be happy, outsiders, he gets a capital J, for being honest, as oppose to your orange deity, who gets a lowercase fuck you'j'
Old 10-16-2018, 05:45 AM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing better than a triggered liberal.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Especially the really young ones in those big MS13 cities!
Old 10-16-2018, 05:51 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to see him argue with mick. The retard level would be over 9000.
Somebody please help set this epic match up! Mods & guides? Help save RNF by summoning Keyanu from EQ to FQ RNF! 🧓🏽😊😸👀🥊🥊🥊
Old 10-26-2018, 05:46 PM
Banned

i don't think this guy got a fair shake
Old 10-26-2018, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't think this guy got a fair shake
Lol
Closed Thread