Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 09:18 PM
Banned

Talking fEELS GOOG

KNOWNING I CAN LOG IN ANYTIME AND MY CHARACTERS AND PROGRESS ARE NOT DELETED

<3 rED99[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2020, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

I'm not sure I have it in me to JC again, for this I am grateful.
Old 09-30-2020, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KNOWNING I CAN LOG IN ANYTIME AND MY CHARACTERS AND PROGRESS ARE NOT DELETED

<3 rED99[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean is a man of his word. Imagine if he bent like the rise of zek staff? 10 years later and he pulls more numbers on his server then one under a year old. Since all the scum has left Red and went there, wonder why their servers last a few months?
Old 09-30-2020, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Disease man what you are not understanding is so fundamental it’s literally making you look like a crazy person. There is 8 months of content that has been stretched to 9 years that’s why everyone quit 5 years ago man. The problem with replaying is I have ToV loot chars, mana stones prob 10+ trak bps there is absolutely no reason for me to log in which I am grateful for. However I think if you really love eq and eq pvp you want to play that classic bash your head with a 2 hand rusty halbred and progress gradually through Kunark. This here is no fun for most and to be honest there isn’t good pvp. I don’t care for pve.

On the RoZ servers it only caters to a select few and due to no real exp grinds or time investment players progress quickly and have little to no attachment. Also the gameplay feels super custom and a huge turn off for nostalgia.. I do completely agree that the bulk of the Pvp players are toxic but I mean it’s a video game get over yourself. Also pretty sure the bulk of the high level blue players are toxic asf too.
Old 09-30-2020, 02:37 PM
Aviak

EQ never should have been pve! Ok that’s a bit much but nothing compares to pvping for camp rights rather than waiting for a list. Even if you lose it’s subjectively more fun. Wish more people would consider red.
Closed Thread