Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Large Rat

Default Aussies on red?

Decided to move over to red. Made a DE mage named Niban, currently at lvl 6. Was wondering if there were any Australians that play here? Would be good to find people in the same time zone as me.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Aussies fit right in here m8. Good luck to you!
Old 11-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Banned

Yep, I am aussie, Drakaris is aussie, and 2-3 others that play a bit more casually, and I have my 2 brothers joining me soon so a fair few of us.

there's even an Aussie Guide, called Aussie the Aussie.

PST Greybeard ingame for me, or Skar, Drakar, Assault for Drakaris
Last edited by Farzo; 11-02-2014 at 09:21 PM..
Old 11-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Banned

g'day mate pop open the eskie and grab urself a fosters you call that a knife this a knife oi oi oi a dingo ate my baby Australia is nothin but 3rd generation board-short-wearing racist bogans who celebrate genocide on aboriginals

LATER
Old 11-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan123706 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Decided to move over to red. Made a DE mage named Niban, currently at lvl 6. Was wondering if there were any Australians that play here? Would be good to find people in the same time zone as me.
Hey mate, there are about 4 of us at the moment currently semi active, plus a GM who went MIA for irl reasons...

What state are you from? We seem to be heavy on Queenslanders, with me being the only NSW-based player to have touched this server... lol

If you need any gear hit me up in game on one of the characters I frequent (Drakar, Skar or Assault). We have a pretty friendly community in game, just try to avoid the forums unless you're Forum Questing.
Last edited by Drakaris; 11-02-2014 at 09:24 PM..
Old 11-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
g'day mate pop open the eskie and grab urself a fosters you call that a knife this a knife oi oi oi a dingo ate my baby Australia is nothin but 3rd generation board-short-wearing racist bogans who celebrate genocide on aboriginals

LATER
Lol
Old 11-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Watch out for that Drakaris guy - he's clearly the descendant of some Victorian-era child molester. A true psychopath.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Banned

u wot m8 i r8 ur h8 8/8 m8
Old 11-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch out for that Drakaris guy - he's clearly the descendant of some Victorian-era child molester. A true psychopath.
Isn't the only known person involved in statutory rape in this community your very own guild leader? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The example above is known as Forum Quest don't let it discourage you, many of the people that talk trash are in a guild called Azrael; half the guys posting shit are unemployed degenerates, the other half are people who post shit in their breaks @ work for lols... I fall under the latter...
Old 11-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the only known person involved in statutory rape in this community your very own guild leader? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The example above is known as Forum Quest don't let it discourage you, many of the people that talk trash are in a guild called Azrael; half the guys posting shit are unemployed degenerates, the other half are people who post shit in their breaks @ work for lols... I fall under the latter...

and not a word wuz read
Closed Thread