Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 01:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default hey folks

Just wanted to introduce myself. I love the server and have a few lowbies but hadn't said hi on the forums yet. I played a lot back in '99-'01 as a DE necro, so I'm really keen on experiencing classic EQ again. Just wish I had as much time as I did back then...

I've got a 29 wizard (feeling the burnout already, though) and a few sub level 10 characters I'm playing around with. Trying to decide on a main is hard! Serious alt-itis.

Recreated my live character, Keudaen (Fennin Ro I think?), as a DE necro, but I'm having a bit of tail envy after reading these forums. May go with Iksar this time around.

I also started a Barbarian Shaman last night and noticed there was a dearth of level 1 mobs in Everfrost...is that a bug?

Anyway, hope to see you all in game!

EDIT: just realized I said hi from when I tried the server several years ago, but I haven't really been active on the forums and changed characters a bunch. so "hi" again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Incosian; 09-25-2015 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: EDIT: just realized I said hi from when I tried the server several years ago, but I haven't really been active. "hi" again :)
Old 09-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome! Have some fun leveling as many characters as you want. I hope you have great time travelling in our little community here!
Old 09-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome Aboard. Everfrost is one of the worst starting zones in the game. I hate that place. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But as a Barb Shaman very hard to buy spells for it other than going back to Halas or having a Alt Troll or Ogre to buy in respective zones, and drop on the ground to have the Barb parked some place to pick them up.

If they ever get the Surefall Glade port on here going then won't be too bad to go back to Halas as a Barb. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good Luck. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread