Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone boo this man. Boo!

You act as if it was the holocaust. More importantly, stop making a gnome race about pixel politics.
Nope, just calling out hypocrisy when I see it.

You don't get to create events that benefit the community but then remain complicit in a guild which was acting directly against the community. Pick one or the other, they are mutually exclusive. Do the right thing and have some integrity.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-07-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

I dont raid, is yendor trying to ruin this for me because he does?

I just want 1,000 gnomes again.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You don't get to create events that benefit the community but then remain complicit in a guild which was acting directly against the community. Pick one or the other, they are mutually exclusive. Do the right thing and have some integrity.
A selected few players lost a few pixels, 99% of server were entirely unaffected by the actions of ST. It wasn't a blow against the server community, it was a blow against the relevant guilds and players.

ST is a large guild. Even if you don't agree with what ST did 80% or more (a safe estimate) of the players had no role in the leadership's decision or partook in the events in sky that resulted in a raid ban. Several players are obviously invested into the guild, socially as well as time invested. hSould they leave the guild? I am not even sure they are allowed to.

You talk about hypocrisy posting on your computer assembled by chinese workers making >2 dollars per hours using components mined in third world countries wrecking havoc on the environment. But don't you try to do something fun for the community when you associate with pixel thieves!!

Please, get real. This event sounds like fun for the actual community (whom most don't give a shit about raid guild politics). So don't make it about you, you selfish git.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:06 AM
Kobold

For rule #2, does the quested tunic you receive from turning in the Recruitment Summons to your guild master count as gear you start with?
Old 02-14-2021, 12:29 AM
Fire Giant

gnome race is gonna be LIT!
Old 02-18-2021, 02:13 PM
Senior Server Guide

I have that weekend off, I should be able to make it. Looking forward to it.
Old 02-20-2021, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate to be that guy
First of all, let me stop you there. You're not fooling ANYONE. We all know you don't. Even if you don't know it, you LIVE to be that guy and you absolutely cannot help yourself.

Quote:

And on the other hand I have to ask: Who are you to start making rules for the server? Are you some kind of hired diplomat?

I'm not in ST. I'm not particularly fond of them but I don't raid either so it's "Whatever". But I have to say... HOLY SHIT you're behavior right now is far more abhorrent then that of the people who went out of turn on a raid. use you sound like a self righteous dipyit that's going out of his way to speak for everyone on the server and guess what-- No one needs you to speak for them. No one needs or cares about your negativity. If you don't approve of what he's doing then don't participate. That is all that is needed on your part. . Are you really trying to bring cancel culture to an ancient elf sim? Because it really feels and sounds like exactly that.
Last edited by Xer0; 02-20-2021 at 03:38 PM..
Old 02-20-2021, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

You want loot handed to you on a platter at a time and date specified by you. I've read your drivel in the UN and it's easy to see that. Your bonehead posts over the years are also telling of the same attitude.

The gnome race is still a thing, and it's gonna be fun as hell. I'm glad Tinkered is still putting it on.
Old 02-20-2021, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Also Yendor, you don't get to act high and mighty when you have the "R" word in your signature, you hypocrite.
Old 02-20-2021, 04:40 PM
Banned

wow what a bigot
Closed Thread