Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

Default Freeport Militia Faction Fix

I'm sick of being punished for killing Lucan once.. what is the best way to kill or quest yourself back into the good graces of the Freeport Militia who own West and East Freeport? I'm over here doing DF slashed belts and hating life. Is there a faster quest?

Thanks!
Old 04-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Kobold

Most reliable way without messing up other factions is the inert potion quest in Erudin. Requires amiable with Craftkeepers, I believe. Goes extra fast if you get a Necro to root Slashin next to the quest giver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Be prepared for very tired fingers though. *edit to add or tons of orc scalps/goblin ears/gnoll scalps all work as well.
Old 04-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Large Rat

The scalps are definitely easiest without dinging factions. Farm bags full of stacks (I used to clear the orcs in kith, then run through hhp killing every gnoll/orc that wasnt camped). Belts are a bit more common but you are bag limited more than you are for scalps
Old 04-02-2021, 04:53 PM
Kobold

Scalps are indeed easy, unless you are amiable with Craftkeepers and have a necro friend. If so you can go from max scowling to indif in about 30 minutes, if your wrist can handle it. Max ally can be reached in about 75-90 minutes in total.
Closed Thread