Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Guilty or no of 2nd degree murder?
Guilty 36 64.29%
Not Guilty 8 14.29%
He kneeled on the towers 12 21.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

video..gaddamn

would think there's a few optional steps between drop the knife x3 and hand cannon
Old 04-22-2021, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave my answer -- Potter doesn't appear to be guilty of the felony (assault) that predicated Chauvin's felony murder charge, and I'm not commenting on Noor because I don't remember the case.

As far as I can tell using second degree manslaughter as the predicate felony for felony murder is not done, despite the lack of mention in the statute. If you manage to find an example of it being used that way or something prohibiting that use let me know. Now I'm curious.
The only reason I mentioned the manslaughter is that they were already charging it and in fact convicted on it, and in noor/potter they also charged it. This the Minnesota statue for assault in the third degree:

Subdivision 1.Substantial bodily harm. Whoever assaults another and inflicts substantial bodily harm may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or to payment of a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

So let's do a quick quiz: Is someone kneeling on your neck/back going to cause more bodily harm than someone shooting you in the chest with a gun?

*jeopardy music*
Old 04-22-2021, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

man this stuff is complex, seems like the solution is to have officers attend idk 2-4 years of school instead of 2-4 weeks of it.
Old 04-22-2021, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man this stuff is complex, seems like the solution is to have officers attend idk 2-4 years of school instead of 2-4 weeks of it.
Mandatory brainwashing for all Stasi o7
Old 04-22-2021, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

They dont even like police, no one wants to be police. You think society is going to foot the bill to make them more expensive?
Old 04-22-2021, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only reason I mentioned the manslaughter is that they were already charging it and in fact convicted on it, and in noor/potter they also charged it. This the Minnesota statue for assault in the third degree:

Subdivision 1.Substantial bodily harm. Whoever assaults another and inflicts substantial bodily harm may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or to payment of a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

So let's do a quick quiz: Is someone kneeling on your neck/back going to cause more bodily harm than someone shooting you in the chest with a gun?

*jeopardy music*
The point I wanted to make was to correct your misconception that intent to kill was an element of the charges against Chauvin. I'm confused as to why you're quizzing me on Potter.

The statutes define assault as "(2) the intentional infliction of or attempt to inflict bodily harm upon another". The jury instruction for Chauvin states that in part as "intentionally applied unlawful force". I don't think that fits Potter; she intended to lawfully taser the victim.
Old 04-22-2021, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

Look forward to the fully segragated nagger nationalist society with simp black lives matter members to do their biddings. We will have the absolutely obsolete cities inside the usa that literally serve no purpose other than to quarantine nagger mindset as their territory much like the segregated and federally privilege "indian territory" heh heh
Old 04-22-2021, 01:43 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look forward to the fully segragated nagger nationalist society with simp black lives matter members to do their biddings. We will have the absolutely obsolete cities inside the usa that literally serve no purpose other than to quarantine nagger mindset as their territory much like the segregated and federally privilege "indian territory" heh heh
YIKES, Doesn't even begin to cover this. Seek help while you're banned.
Old 04-22-2021, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They dont even like police, no one wants to be police. You think society is going to foot the bill to make them more expensive?
I imagine additional training would pay for itself by cutting back on the 27 million dollar legal settlements.
Old 04-22-2021, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since when so we not enforce the laws? Many of the nyc rioters have been heavily prosecuted. But oh wait that doesn’t fit your narrative does it
We’ve had riots for half a year now. What accountability and deterrence are you seeing?

As for NYC, I’m completely unfamiliar with that city’s local politics. I do know that Houston, one of the blackest cities in America, has had relatively little rioting. Probably because everyone here is employed.

Most of these problems aren’t racial. Frankly, the obese, unemployed, and diabetic need to be rounded up and given 6 months to correct course. If they are not BMI < 25 and fully employed by that time, Greenland is annexed and made into a penal colony

Kaveh 2024
Closed Thread