Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2021, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Communists can get bent, if for no other reason than for providing the Laissez-Faire hard-line capitalists someone the latter group can stand beside and say, "Look! We're not as bad as that guy!" I don't subscribe to ANY single economic theory. Extremism seldom has good results. Instead i pick and choose what works from anyplace I can, regardless of point of origin.

Danth
Old 05-05-2021, 05:50 PM
Banned

We have a slave based economy and we kill and throw people away unless there's a way to capitalize on them. The only pro is that it's somewhat meritorious but not really. My managers at Walmart weren't good at the game, they just had more DKP and RA and had more debt from afk grinding community College. The organization itself is horrifically inefficient and none of that money went back into the community. The people who worked there fail miserably with a high turnover and the community just ended up picking up the pieces and taking care of them anyway.

I would argue that it costs a city more per Walmart and there's certainly no Christian ethics at corporate. We'd be better off without the government or Walmart. We're just forced to live like this because we can't defend ourselves from five eyes and nuclear power and rfid chips.

Just give it another decade. Even you who are comfortable will not be able to close your eyes and write it off.

P.s. I am not lazy. I was a crazy Army dude with a badass BMI and physically the top 10 percent. Never did drugs. And mastered the Jedi arts. All of you look like ignorant, sloppy, lazy peasants who can't even dress, walk, or eat right to me.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Orks from 40k have the best societal platform. We need to find a way to regrow our teefs and move to a toof based exchange model.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Old 05-05-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

a poor person says capitalism is bad, but a rich person says capitalism is good.
a non-communist says the communist party is bad, a community party member says the communist party is good.

Except........
With capitalism you can become rich. If the communist party doesn't like you, you won't ever be shit.

The moral of the story,
don't look at the sky with your mouth open when it's raining.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the communist party doesn't like you, you won't ever be shit.
More like dumped in a mass grave or shipped off to a Labor Camp
Old 05-05-2021, 06:45 PM
Banned

I'm not advocating communism. I think authoritarian governments are shit ideologically. I'm just say our government is actually creating a lot of the poverty, and keeping people from competing with Blizzard, Amazon, Hollywood, Walmart, AT&T, China, etc. What r the big healthcare co's? Kaiser, Blue Cross, Red Shield?

Then there's Medicare/caid. And they're seriously not helping the situation. Or markets.

Anyway I'm done ranting. My eyeballs won't be popping next time the CAPITOL is Stormfronted.

Also none of you caught my misspelling of capitalism in thread title.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think authoritarian governments are shit...
They are.

No one wants to live under a tyrannical government.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure the secret sauce for Capitalism is Christian values and if you remove those you get the Blade Runner version.
Without Christian moral values, there would be no Paladins. Come on do you really want to always be a Shadowknight? And Dwarves can't be Shadowknights.
Closed Thread