Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-12-2020, 03:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisamori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry friend, not quite sure what you're trying to say?
quit trying to change the game to suit your needs

get your epics like everyone did, camp it , sock it etc

VD spawn is perfectly normal

if the devs listened to u whiners we'd just have an npc to hail (in nexus!) to get your class epic and a full set of raid gear and lvl 80

"cuz eq is too hard"
Old 12-12-2020, 03:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrkoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quit trying to change the game to suit your needs

get your epics like everyone did, camp it , sock it etc

VD spawn is perfectly normal

if the devs listened to u whiners we'd just have an npc to hail (in nexus!) to get your class epic and a full set of raid gear and lvl 80

"cuz eq is too hard"
I am done with the quest. I am not trying to change the quest to "make it easier". The OP is brought attention to this spawn because the information used to establish the current window is inaccurate. There is even implicit agreement that the information is invalid because that same information established a 2-7 day spawn time for Verina Tomb and Verina Tomb was changed. It is being requested for review because it doesn't match the information about classic mechanics.

You clearly have not read the information being presented here nor do you have anything credible to establish your claim that the spawn is "perfectly normal". So please, quit adding clutter to this thread unless you have something informational or objective to contribute.

By the way, you also seem to be a hypocrite. Here in this post, you champion the idea changing the Earth Staff drop rate to suit YOUR needs.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by labornurse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has got to be the most disheartening epic camp I have ever done, been almost a year now and since I have a job I can almost never get this mob. Please change it!!!!!
It's even worse now. The tracker Mayycab belongs to a group of plat farmers who use retired toons (and probably triple box) to farm the camp and sell loot rights for 100k. This spawn time sucks and I'm not surprised that many enchanters choose to skip the epic altogether.

You either need to risk it camping by yourself maintaining a charm pet, or have people help you camp this god awful spawn which is never easy. The plat farm crew has an average response time of about 2 minutes, so you need to be really quick if you want to get them - leaving to get a charm pet and come back will probably be too late.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

However - VT was fixed within 1 month of the thread being started. It has been over 2 years, now, and no word. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the same era used to flush out VT's spawn time is deemed insufficient for VD because there's simply less information regarding VD's spawn.

One thing is clear, though, the initial evidence is credibly out-of-era. We do know that up until some point in 2001, players on allakhazam were repoting a 48 hour window with minor variance (~10%). For the sake of authenticity, and everyone's sanity, I feel that we should opt to go with that versus sticking with out-of-era evidence as the basis for VD.

Old 02-15-2021, 10:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

bump a dump
Old 04-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Aviak

Fix stuff that matters. Glad we can’t charm merchants or see in the dark.
Old 04-25-2021, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumpys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fix stuff that matters. Glad we can’t charm merchants or see in the dark.
I can't, offhand, recall the last time we had a large content patch. Sometime last year?

Old 05-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Bump, 2-7 is unclassic.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:14 PM
Banned

so how much plat should I save for a lr?
Old 05-11-2021, 03:42 AM
Large Bat

Bump. The evidence does seem to suggest 48 hour spawn with some variance but certainly not 5 days worth of variance.