Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey a guy said it in a video and Loramin said it online, that’s all the proof I need

Also (not ragging on you, just questioning) why make a guide or watch a guide about soloing splitpaw? That zone is a joke to solo, at least the parts I did. Spread out mobs, easy pulls and few or no roamers

I started the same way as you with watching “solo artists” as they call themselves, but I was more interested in seeing Howling Stones or other high risk places
A premise of Tecmos' videos was that he was going to make videos of the camps he was leveling on, and Paw snakes was one of the camps someone suggested to him.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:37 PM
Banned

yeah, the most famous Enchanter on the entirety of P99 is a less credible source of information than a random alt account that posts two times a year whose source is making blatant statements that they already made on their main account
Old 05-13-2021, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, the most famous Enchanter on the entirety of P99 is a less credible source of information than a random alt account that posts two times a year whose source is making blatant statements that they already made on their main account
Credibility doesn't enter into it when you haven't even posted the claim yet.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or the fact that it was Tecmos
Old 05-13-2021, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There ya' go, bud.

The only player to document hundreds of hours of Enchanter gameplay on all iterations of P99 is a less credible source of information than random alt accounts on a forum.

It's funny because on daybreak forums they don't even dispute this because they aren't in denial. The system P99 uses for charm isn't even the same system used by Verant Interactive. LITERALLY.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:48 PM
Banned

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...39&postcount=9

imagine being this mad over a word on your computer monitor

like lmao
Old 05-13-2021, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There ya' go, bud.

The only player to document hundreds of hours of Enchanter gameplay on all iterations of P99 is a less credible source of information than random alt accounts on a forum.

It's funny because on daybreak forums they don't even dispute this because they aren't in denial. The system P99 uses for charm isn't even the same system used by Verant Interactive. LITERALLY.
I’m at work, can’t watch the vid atm. The second link is worthless. “Charm is very hard on p99” and then a person asking what they mean? Sounds like the person making the claim isn’t even sure what platform he’s playing on

And then a person mentions that an emulator server is an emulated version of the game. Holy shit I’ve learned so much today
Old 05-13-2021, 06:51 PM
Banned

i assure u that i can care less about proving anything to anonymous pussies on the internet

i just think its fun making u look stupid even on ur alt accounts
imagine being scared of your internet persona on a game no one gives a fuck about lmao

i cant even imagine
Old 05-13-2021, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
i assure u that i can care less about proving anything to anonymous pussies on the internet

i just think its fun making u look stupid even on ur alt accounts
imagine being scared of your internet persona on a game no one gives a fuck about lmao

i cant even imagine
Come call me that to my face, I’m in AZ. We can make this not anonymous any time you want, champion. Have no problem getting more intimate
Old 05-13-2021, 06:59 PM
Banned

OG feelings matter, like, a lot here.

IMO
Closed Thread