Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take your big words and get the hell out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be honest here Drakar if this new guy joins Azrael, gets some gear and kills you, you wouldn't think twice about lighting up his tell box / forum stalking him with a slew of haccusations and RMT slander all the while trying to justify you being a better player
Are you bipolar or suffer from some other mental affliction by any chance? This is an emu box with a low active pop, I've always been for helping newer players and stomping your guild full of griefers into the mud.

Know any other guild that has set up bogus trades to have raid buffed warriors with stun lock disc log in on relatively new players to jack their plat and gloat about it on the forums?

I would say you are highly delusional. From day 1 I've stated this is not a game about skill, its about preparation and being opportunist (eg ripping apart a group in rags that just pulled some mobs). If you want to gloat about skill, go play an MMO with arenas or win the next GM sanctioned BOTB.

TLDR: Salem likes to put words in people's mouths.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris
Know any other guild that has set up bogus trades to have raid buffed warriors with stun lock disc log in on relatively new players to jack their plat and gloat about it on the forums?
Nihilum? Replace stun lock with trak tooth click, pretty sure it was Nips who got killed too, not affiliated with Azrael, all around great guy who spent time porting and PL'ing new players?
Last edited by Not Salem; 11-03-2014 at 07:08 PM..
Old 11-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Banned

and not a word wuz read
Old 11-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Don't know why I'm in that last post, do you think I'm a Salem alt?
Old 11-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum? Replace stun lock with trak tooth click, pretty sure it was Nips who got killed too, not affiliated with Azrael, all around great guy who spent time porting and PL'ing new players?
Salem, I want to actually respect some of the guys in Azrael but the truth is most of you guys have earned a page in my shitlist, which is also a common experience shared and retold by the wider community.

If you guys can chill and just play and enjoy the game rather than be a bunch of asshats 24x7 farming noobs in rags and boast about being pro on the forums like it mattered, I'm sure people wont hate you.

You got to look at the root of all this: it is the shit talking and frequent rubbishing of other players, which you yourself have just done in this thread.

Quote:
I would probably try and avoid the Aussie players here, try are all pretty bad players an fucking delusional
It's a 15 year old MMO where the players who have invested more time, use buff mules and exploit non-classic broken mechanics have a gross advantage over players that do not, one of these broken mechanics were trak tooth's (Instaclick - 1000 dmg pvp lifetap, harm touch on steroids), which your guild never got a chance to fully take advantage of due to the ruthless curb-stomping performed by the old Nihilum core (most who have gone to Archage).

TLDR: Just being a realist here...
Last edited by Drakaris; 11-03-2014 at 08:32 PM..
Old 11-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

I'd be doing something wrong if you had my respect you are fucking insane + awful
Old 11-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'd be doing something wrong if you had my respect you are fucking insane + awful
There you are with that smack talk again as if it is doing you credit.

This is server chat, not rants and flames, pal. Way to represent Azrael as one of their main raid leaders.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Banned

Lol at Beastagoog.

U k pal? Seem a bit mad. You should leave the rage posts to the less reputable members of your guild...but... i guess dying on 5 toons in VP would make me mad too.

Hope ur day is full of sunshine n stuff.

P.s. new Aussie guy I'll be on tonight so /tell me on greybeard and I'll see if I can hook u up with some spare items.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Banned

ive eaten a lot of pasta with lentils today, I have a case of the "Hot ass farts" So hot I feel like I burned my computer chair a minute ago.

I just want to say that in about 2 hours im going to take a big poop, and then im going to flush it to Australia

croike
Old 11-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Banned

Crikey.... We got a lot of land down here that needs fertilizing so send us more poo if you want.
Closed Thread