Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Large Bat

forsaken it s just a guild for lamer , they can t make a dragon without train other guild ...
Old 02-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Sarnak

Lol, been waiting for this to come out. When you promise everyone the same riches, you're going to have a difficult time fulfilling that promise, unless you never intended to fulfill it at all.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Fire Giant

Default Talk shit about Forsaken, win free Holgresh Elder Beads

Very easy contest for the whole server!

I have some Holgresh Elder Beads I was going to donate to Forsaken guild bank depending on how they handled a post I made questioning guild policies.

They kicked me out of the guild with no comment because I posted something on the private full member forum! I lost my 500DKP and full member status simply for talking too loud.

So, obviously I won't be donating anything to the guild bank.

Here is the contest, whoever talks the best shit about Forsaken gets the Holgresh Elder Beads. Contest ends in 1 week when I will decide a winner.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Fire Giant

Oh and just as an aside anyone who can inflict massive damage upon Forsaken and provide evidence will be paid 500k platinum, just PM me if you have a plan to work out the details!
Old 02-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Banned

bro i knew they were nerds without even joining, not being a dingus could have saved u some trouble
Old 02-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Kobold

Ahhh, those bad, bad peoples in that one guild that did that one thing. So nasty, very bad, much sorrow.

I'll take my beads now, thanks. And that uh, that statement inflicted a -ton- of damage upon said guild I care nothing about. So that'll be 500k to my bank roll as well. Yep. Thread closed folks, nothing more to see here.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Decaying Skeleton

0% 30 day attendance
7 % 60 day
16% 90 day
11% lifetime

Get 25% 30 day to bid on an item. It's not hard.
Policies change and you're never around. Half of the guild doesn't even know
who you are. Your current behavior displays why you were kicked in the first place.
Don't be going ape shit because you feel loot rules should be catered to your personal situation.

"I was being all innocent and I got kicked! So I'm offering 500k plat to
anyone to attack them and hurt them."

Good riddance.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardybard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
0% 30 day attendance
7 % 60 day
16% 90 day
11% lifetime

Get 25% 30 day to bid on an item. It's not hard.
Policies change and you're never around. Half of the guild doesn't even know
who you are. Your current behavior displays why you were kicked in the first place.
Don't be going ape shit because you feel loot rules should be catered to your personal situation.

"I was being all innocent and I got kicked! So I'm offering 500k plat to
anyone to attack them and hurt them."

Good riddance.
I had 40% 30 day attendance when I stopped showing up due to the policy changes involving loot council and so on. You know, the same policies that the private full member forum is full of people complaining about? The one I was removed for bringing up?

Remember when Detoxx said, "I'm starting this thread to allow people to discuss the new loot council changes since there have been a lot of complaints" and then after it was like 10 pages long of complaints with no real answers from any officers he came back in saying, "Ok we talked about it enough, the decision is final" and locked the thread?

You know about that, right?

What the fuck are you doing posting here anyway Bardybard? Don't you know its against guild rules?
Old 02-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Never. Ever. Trust. Dumbrella.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro i knew they were nerds without even joining, not being a dingus could have saved u some trouble
Yea, what bj said. It's been common knowledge for many years now. All the warning signs were there for everyone. You really don't have anyone to blame but yourself, and maybe your wife.
Closed Thread