Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 09:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not post the video so we can judge for ourselves then?
Yep! Give me a little bit.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:09 PM
Large Bat

Being completely honest, I was logged off for dinner. When I logged back in, the camp was clear. I summoned pet, turned on the eqlog (knowing the potential drama) and waited another 20 seconds before sic'ing my pet.

Sorry for your death. Hope you keep an eye on your Lich next time?

And to those who think I'm a bit rude. Been in this guys' shoes before. I died as well and lost camp. Fair and square.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:22 PM
Large Bat

Respectfully request moderators remove this thread.

Thank you.

- Aridale
Old 07-15-2016, 09:23 PM
Banned

OP didn't get what he wanted so he immediately turned to fucking lying.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gee what a surprise.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How exactly did i lie?
Old 07-15-2016, 09:41 PM
Aviak

In this situation, the culprit knew that there was a huge list waiting for a spawn, yet he/she assumed that it was his/hers for the taking. And, he/she didn't even ask the person that he/she KNEW was already camping the spawn
Old 07-15-2016, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People on the wait list ONLY have a claim if they are sitting there waiting for the camp.
Nowhere in the rules is their mention of a "wait list". The person holding the camp gets to keep it until they are done. When they are done, they are free to pass it off to whoever they want. Lists are player made agreements which don't hold water in any official way.

That being said, you are correct. The person died, PH was up, new person killed it and thereby claimed camp.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookthem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In this situation, the culprit knew that there was a huge list waiting for a spawn, yet he/she assumed that it was his/hers for the taking. And, he/she didn't even ask the person that he/she KNEW was already camping the spawn
If you arent there to enforce the list then there is no list. Sorry but is he suppose to magically know there is someone camping AC and a waiting list when he gets there and kills for 15+ mins before anyone comes to camp?
Old 07-15-2016, 09:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookthem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like the original camper and everybody on "the wait list" weren't even actually at the camp.

many luls