Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same thing happened to me in lguk. I camped out at frenzy the night before.
Log in. Every mob is up. I start clearing the camp. Clear entire frenzy area and 20+ minutes goes by and some rogue appears and says "why are you at my camp?". I was like, "what? I logged in and everything was up and no one around". Anyway, he asked if I called a CC and I said I didn't need to because it obviously wasn't camped. He said his friend died and he was at the uguk ZL trying to get him a Rez and the camp was still his even tho he wasn't there. I basically told him to go screw himself... Some people and their entitlement syndrome.
Youre not at a camp, actively clearing spawns , it ain't your camp anymore.
That being said, I blew an EE and rezzed his friend after I got my fbss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happy ending. Yeah, I agree with all of this but I think it should be okay to not be right there at the camp as long as there are no spawns or placeholders up yet.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happy ending. Yeah, I agree with all of this but I think it should be okay to not be right there at the camp as long as there are no spawns or placeholders up yet.
Agreed.
But at the same time it could lead to confusion. Getting to a camp and seeing no one around could make you think camp is open
Old 09-04-2016, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

Petition to make Jboots no longer MQable
Old 09-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

This was a gem of a drama-read
Old 09-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

This is the most pathetic shit I have ever read in my entire life. Delete the game and go outside you sad pieces of shit.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

Would suggest taking this post down... it is unfortunate that you lost the camp, but this person did nothing wrong in claiming it. Venerate is a solid group of people with a good rep on the server. If anyone is at fault here it is the person who died/left zone and caused everyone in the "list" to lose their position. I am sure it was embarassing and they probably flamed you, but this post is just going to make your situation worse and make you seem irresponsible in front of the entire server bud. Hope your week gets better.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Aviak

I'm at peace with the situation and I noticed that this got bumped from a long while ago. All I can say is that what you see in this thread is a very selective and small subset of the events that transpired. My takeaway is that I know one person on this server that I absolutely can't trust. I'd appreciate it if this thread is closed. I'm sorry for the upset/drama this thread caused.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookthem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm at peace with the situation and I noticed that this got bumped from a long while ago. All I can say is that what you see in this thread is a very selective and small subset of the events that transpired. My takeaway is that I know one person on this server that I absolutely can't trust. I'd appreciate it if this thread is closed. I'm sorry for the upset/drama this thread caused.
its dope how cucked you are
Old 09-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookthem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ty for bringing it to our attention we we all factor this in next time we play everquest
Old 09-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdastomper58 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its dope how cucked you are
No one talks like that. Cringing hard as hell over here.
Closed Thread