Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 06:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lulz respects our opinions of him, so he shows his RL accomplishments to us, nothing to be confused about! He adds a sprinkle of troll to his posts just to create some forum drama and there's nothing wrong with that.

I have come to understand him better now, and although it's not my style I can respect him for being him, even if it can come across as cringey or smug at times. These elements actually draw jealousy, and anytime I see actual RL anger erupting out of forum nerds it's a plus in my book.

GG Lulz, keep it up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why post in the Rants and Flames?? Is he upset about this? I feel it something to be proud of nothing to be ashamed or mad about!

Lulz~Sect please don't be upset these are good accomplishments!
Old 11-19-2017, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why post in the Rants and Flames?? Is he upset about this? I feel it something to be proud of nothing to be ashamed or mad about!

Lulz~Sect please don't be upset these are good accomplishments!
I see your point but the truth of the matter is if you want to get people's honest opinions you got to post here RnF.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(i own 50 acres of that forest behind me)

checkmate
Have you done anything selfless as of late? Have you done anything to help anyone less fortunate than you? Have you given with no expectation of receiving anything in return?

I see these posts from you and see that you are seeking some type validation of the life you are leading. The office you work is not yours and the land you are standing on will be the ground you’re buried in when you die.

Wisdom and charity are the only way to achieve the validation you seek, and that validation won’t be with strangers on the internet. I really hope you find what it is you are looking for.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you done anything selfless as of late? Have you done anything to help anyone less fortunate than you? Have you given with no expectation of receiving anything in return?

I see these posts from you and see that you are seeking some type validation of the life you are leading. The office you work is not yours and the land you are standing on will be the ground you’re buried in when you die.

Wisdom and charity are the only way to achieve the validation you seek, and that validation won’t be with strangers on the internet. I really hope you find what it is you are looking for.
Oh oh. Do me next.
Old 11-19-2017, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(i own 50 acres of that forest behind me)

checkmate
Old 11-19-2017, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a bit I'll go trespass on somebody's property and get my mom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]to take a picture of me
How did I miss this? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2017, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m on the couch recovering from bronchitis & watchig my GA dawgs. ROOFROOFROOF.

damn bb they really beat that throat up huh

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-20-2017, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

why don't you peel off a few bucks and get your pants hemmed
Old 11-20-2017, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, Saturday is over.

What does everyone's Sunday look like?

I found a dead whale on the beach (baby... or maybe like a porpoise?). It's skull was open and it's brain missing.

Incidentally, i encountered no aquatic mammalian carcasses this weekend, but beiges have i any photographs to share :c

i did pay a visit to costco though to purchase some peppermint chocolate disks and ulta to sample fragrances.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

hmm, "beiges" = "neither."