Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's amazing how Gen Xers don't have a political identity separate from Boomers when it comes down to it.
existential Gen-Xers don't have much of a stance on anything and are cooked on pharmaceuticals.

At least the boomers are sober for the most part. People overly criticize babyboomers, but keeping in mind neither of them had the internet. the net was a huge card in the deck.

ur right the israeli politic has changed a lot with milennials, these articles would probably be deemed controversial.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-20-2017 at 08:07 PM..
Old 11-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy MTV naive batman.

85% of the DNC voters aren't aware of the DNC's dealings or the illegitimate railroading of Sanders.

You think your politics change just because 1 populist got elected? Think again. There is no Democrat revolution brewing. You're going to race bait just like every other election and 0bama will do most of the campaigning as he already said he is capable of mobilizing the Dem base enough to beat Trump. We already have a forecast of 2020 and it doesn't involve any major changes to the DNC or the Dem superstructure. 0bama will mobilize a fuckload of votes (Through the Biden connection), and we'll see how it stacks up to the populist politics.

its a Dem victory if 0bama goes hard enough when you add some Sanders voter bloc pandering.
daps submit reply

also it is hilarious to me that democrats are like, " just wait till the change in the party in 2020"

its like, whoah, you think change is coming? If they ignored change imdiatly after the election, still say sanders and his voters were sexist, still say russia was at fault for hillary losing the election, still say that sanders is not a democrat, still havent investigated DWS and her dealings, still deny that the primary was rigged.

They still do all that, and you think that change will come, when?! lmao its NEVER gonna happen. There is no change. There is only republican.

Get used to it.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just flipping through a LIFE magazine from 1965, the NASA issue. Its amazing how the Israeli politic was the exact same, JFK assassination photos and talking points, the EXACT same as 2017. No momentum, no movement. The Israeli politic is exactly the same as it was in 1965. The exact same articles from 1965 could be published again today and you wouldn't even know. Someone needs test that somehow, just to prove the no-change theory.
Dude, my bro, have you seent his movie, best of enemies? It shook me https://youtu.be/CzgfQvB2dvA It's on netflix I believe.

every topic, every single topic they argue about, we argue about today. Exact same conversation. Precise, exact, no change, no solutions to any of them, nothing different at all. Literally the same policy we argue about today.

They argue about.

As if one of them is gonna change it.

LOL

change aint ever coming. Ever.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:48 PM
Banned

Wink

it's rough how to fully enjoy these azzar posts I have to process JD posts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i just can't do that so i wind up only skimming azzar posts. who i gotta pay to install shinier new backboards in this court?
Old 11-20-2017, 10:59 PM
Banned

voting republican is okay as a protest or throwing gas on the fire which is to say its highly irresponsible and retarded
Old 11-20-2017, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
voting republican is okay as a protest or throwing gas on the fire which is to say its highly irresponsible and retarded
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2017, 11:11 PM
Banned

you guys are right I want the people who outlawed louis ck to be in charge.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys are right I want the people who outlawed louis ck to be in charge.
just be gay, dude. it saves u from having a coronary everytime a lady gets treated nice.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:22 PM
Banned

i wish special interests would knock it off with the rock music snd hullabaloo
Old 11-21-2017, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMAO solid dunks

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread