Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Banned

we're outta sandwhiches
Old 11-22-2017, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why don't we just all make our own sandwiches?
I don't think I could afford to make that manatee a sandwich
Old 11-22-2017, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I answered you in regards to who doesn't make their own sandwich. But if you want to take that as do I think McDonald's is a tool of a patriarchy and ordering from there is literally violence against women? Absolutely.

In all seriousness, that was a good question and I don't know anyone in a relationship like that. I wouldn't want to associate with that type of person. Have I known people in abusive relationships.. yeah. Quite a few of the women and men in my life.
Asking for a sandwich isn't abuse

Why do I have to buy my wife jewelry? That's fucking abuse. It evens out, women just botch at this point in time because our culture is fascinated with anyone who can even somewhat tangentially claim to be a victim. Trust me, being a man and choosing monogamy + raising kids = WAY more of a sacrifice / abuse than a woman shutting up for 5 minutes and making me turkey & swiss
Old 11-22-2017, 02:43 AM
Banned

My Theory About Why Off-Topic is Currently Irrelevent and Stupid
Old 11-22-2017, 04:58 AM
Planar Protector

I smell bacon cooking, so I think I may be being made a sandwich for breakfast. I didn't even ask for it!

Is this patriarchy?

edit:

False alarm, it was just a cooked breakfast.
Last edited by Jimjam; 11-22-2017 at 05:22 AM..
Old 11-22-2017, 06:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asking for a sandwich isn't abuse

Why do I have to buy my wife jewelry? That's fucking abuse. It evens out, women just botch at this point in time because our culture is fascinated with anyone who can even somewhat tangentially claim to be a victim. Trust me, being a man and choosing monogamy + raising kids = WAY more of a sacrifice / abuse than a woman shutting up for 5 minutes and making me turkey & swiss
I was running with the idea of a bad relationship instead of literally suggesting asking for food is abuse, although I'm sure it could be if you're super mean about it. Not really into this conversation anymore, but I just wanted to say thank you for your sacrifice (lol). It's a shame not cheating on your partner and raising your kids is some kind of virtue these days instead of normal behavior.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:06 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

the trans movement is about classic women n im lovin it its bringing the woman back to womanhood whoooooooooooooooo

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-22-2017, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

identity politics and minority activism in America is a perfect example of fabricated struggle to restore some measure of the purpose civilization has denied each of us. If you're able to find purpose in subordinating various groups and then fighting fictitious battles on their behalf, more power to you, but it is no less deluded than worshiping a supernatural bean. Neither is anything more than assignation of one's grief to fictitious sources. it's a retreat to fantasy from the assault of reality.

man has no worth, no use, no purpose other than the one he elects for himself. stop fucking with others and assume responsibility for making yourself happy and if you can't, make someone else happy.

you think women are insufficiently compensated in the workplace? start a business and pay them what you feel is right. You think its wrong to abort unwanted pregnancies? start a non-profit and popularize the idea. You think discrimination leads disproportionate numbers of blacks to prison? Adopt black children. You think people should be compelled to use restrooms based on their sex chromosomes? Build restrooms protected by check stations. you think everyone should be entitled to free and equal healthcare? find a stranger and pay for theirs. you think various races are inferior to one another? write a book.

All of that would require WORK though, REAL sacrifice. No, I think I'll just use my blue pen in this box to compel others to do what I want, or maybe I'll go to church and "give my problems to god," or maybe i'll stand outside places I disagree with holding signs to deny patrons and owners happiness, because at the end of the day it doesn't matter if i accomplish anything other than validating my own meaningless existence with simple low-effort placating of conscience. shared delusion is most comforting delusion.

*sorry, this has nothing to do with sandwiches. i'll try to catch up entirely before forming thoughts in the future.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:20 AM
Banned

i think i'll have a tomato sandwich for lunch. it will have turkey, cheese, pickles, and mustard, hold the tomatoes.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

Economic unrest dictates social unrest, but economics is boring so we don't chase the causal chain.
Closed Thread