Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When someone says "X is hard" a lot of people hear "X is impossible, and/or Y is easier". But it doesn't matter if Y is easier, if it doesn't do anything. It may suck, but sometimes you have to do the hard thing to get what you want

Look at the history of social movements. Look at how apartheid South Africa lost the "apartheid" part. Look at how colonized people all over the globe threw out their imperial powers. Look at how minorities like the Irish, Scottish, and Irish became equal to "real Americans". Look at all the progress Asian-Americans, African-Americans, Native-Americans, etc. have made in the last 200 years.

None of that came from adoptions. You can't point me to a single marginalized people anywhere in history who lost their marginalized status by adopting or being adopted. It never happened.

What did happen is lots of "thought leaders" worked very hard, incredibly hard, to change the thoughts of people. Authors, actors, judges, cops, etc. all played a part in changing perceptions. It's 100% possible: the idea of "Irish rights" is pretty much laughable now, but that's only because of the incredible hard work their advocates did ... not because of adoptions.
serious question, do you genuinely not understand my argument or are you purposely misconstruing it? i only ask because you continue to present counterarguments unrelated to my argument.

ill indulge whatever other topic you want from mass adoptions to cleans the world of racism to assimilation of immigrant populations if we can actually discuss the original topic. if not, I'll drop it ^^
Old 11-22-2017, 08:16 PM
Banned

FINE i exaggerated but you;ve been exaggerating about the plight of women this whole thread and straight up lying about what it is that LCK did which makes you more of a liar than ME.

Also 90% of men dont report sexual harrasment accross the board but if you try to find info about it all you see are thousands of links about hollywood cucks because all this is, is a pop media sensation and means nothing and you've ruined film, movies, tv and surely will ruin music (cus gasp, all muscians are rapists) so enjoy your comedy made up of women who arent funny but you feel proud of yourself for watching because some how youre making the world a better place.

: pouty face :
Old 11-22-2017, 08:19 PM
Banned

Also if media makes people sexist, video games make people violent.

ya morans.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:23 PM
Banned

also thanks for reading my posts lor and clicking the link but why of all the shit I said, why did the only thing that resonated with you was the ONE falsehood exaguration I threw out there and I had to tell you 9 times that LCK did not do anything wrong, and gave you many examples about why he wasnt and you still say he did something to nonconsenting employees?

THey were consenting adults who simply admired his ability to do comedy and he held no power over them besides them finding him atractive.

Thats all he had, thats the only power he had, he was atractive to them. But since its not physical, its somehow wrong?!?!

god damn society.

cant even handle a kink.

sad.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

dunk crew ready to regulate in this thread discussion closed

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-22-2017, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also thanks for reading my posts lor and clicking the link but why of all the shit I said, why did the only thing that resonated with you was the ONE falsehood exaguration I threw out there and I had to tell you 9 times that LCK did not do anything wrong, and gave you many examples about why he wasnt and you still say he did something to nonconsenting employees?

THey were consenting adults who simply admired his ability to do comedy and he held no power over them besides them finding him atractive.

Thats all he had, thats the only power he had, he was atractive to them. But since its not physical, its somehow wrong?!?!
I picked on it because it was very clearly false; no other reason.

And you seem to have missed the post where I addressed exactly what your talking about. First off, as I said it's just not ok to whip out your penis in front of your co-workers unless they have said something sexual first. I don't understand how you can possibly think that's ok. If your wife/sister/mother came in to work one day and her co-worker asked "hey can I whip out my penis" would you feel that's acceptable behavior?

Second, again as I said before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly Mick, who do you think these women are? Like you genuinely believe they were attracted to LCK, wanted him to pull his dick out (even though they clearly didn't want to have sex with him because ... they didn't, despite his obvious interest), and then collectively many years later all just decided to get upset over something they were previously ok with? Really?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 11-22-2017 at 08:53 PM..
Old 11-22-2017, 08:51 PM
Banned

Women have operated with advantage in every American geography or economy of even remote desirability for the full duration of the millenial's life. Back to humanism!
Old 11-22-2017, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
serious question, do you genuinely not understand my argument or are you purposely misconstruing it? i only ask because you continue to present counterarguments unrelated to my argument.
"Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence." Honestly I thought my posts did respond to your's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ill indulge whatever other topic you want from mass adoptions to cleans the world of racism to assimilation of immigrant populations if we can actually discuss the original topic. if not, I'll drop it ^^
Did you not say:

Quote:
You think discrimination leads disproportionate numbers of blacks to prison? Adopt black children
er ... well ... I guess not, because now that post has been edited to instead say:
Quote:
you think various races are inferior to one another? write a book.
... which I certainly can't disagree with.

But look, it's already a long thread, so if you just clarify what your "original topic" was, to eliminate any confusion, then I promise I'll do my best to honestly respond to it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 11-22-2017 at 09:30 PM..
Old 11-22-2017, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women have operated with advantage in every American geography or economy of even remote desirability for the full duration of the millenial's life. Back to humanism!
1/3rd-1/4th of all women (millennial or otherwise) will be raped in their life, whereas for men it's something like 1/10th: how is getting raped a lot more an advantage?

Last edited by loramin; 11-22-2017 at 09:19 PM..
Old 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM
Banned

so far weve learned that john lasseter hugging you is rape, or a friend asking to masterbate infront of you, is rape.

So I think those numbers are bullshit.

Lor, LCK DID NOT WIP HIS DICK OUT when are you going to get that through your polarbear head?

He asked, "hey, would it be possible, idk, if maybe, do you think, it'd be cool if i.. masterbated infront of you?"

which is OK TO ASK a woman at a bar youve been hanging out drinking with, that goes back to your fucking room with you.

And to be clear, that is what those women were: women, who were also comedians, didnt work with him, hanging out a bar, with someone they thought was cool, drinking.

If they said, no he said, OK and ended it there.

Do you get it yet? It is the definition of consent.

He had no ability to give people work, the same way if I met another person who did the same job as I did at a bar would. For christ sakes women and feminists, have no clue how the world works, which is why they get payed less... not because they are a women.. its because you and peope like them are fucking retards that accept being payed less, cus they have NO IDEA how to work in any environment outside of a part time job.

Next time you see a fesminst post on your facebook feed, ask yourself, what type of job does that person have? My guess is a very low paying one, or none at all.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 11-22-2017 at 09:45 PM..
Closed Thread